Chapter 3- Things Get...Spicy

Hey there. School (other than Jack) has been very boring. Teachers are getting a little harder on me, which is just amazing. Jack and I have been talking a lot through the last few weeks. I even has his number, so we text a lot. There are actually a lot of pretty girls that hang out with Jack. Should I be jealous? I don't know, it will make me feel worse than how I am.

Oh, Lily and I are pretty close I guess. She actually has a boyfriend, his name is Peyton. He's really sweet actually. She's the only one who knows my real name, and knows I attend depression clubs. She's really cool...

Anyway, lets get to the horrible part. It was a Saturday morning. I wore my black sweater that says in blue "You don't have enough badges to train me" (pokéballs on the o's), ripped skinny jeans, and of course, my worn out black Vans. I have to be at my new depression club by 9:15 so I decided to leave. Luckily, I happen to not get pulled over on my way.

I get in the building, being greeted by Ingrid, the front desk lady. "Hey Dani, just on time. Room 14.". I sit at my usual seat,next to Ross, my "emo buddy".  "Hey." He said,giving me a crooked smile. "'Sup?" I said,awkwardly glancing away. That's enough human interaction for the day,or so I thought.

"Okay everyone, we have a volunteer to help us out today." Mr. Erickson, our teacher (he prefers mentor), says. Our last volunteer was a kiss-ass that was just there for college credit. Her name was Kalista. "Who is it?" Elizabeth, the girl that everyone hates, says. "Well he can introduce himself " Mr. E said going all Vana White on the door connected to the hallway. And guess who comes out? Of course, it's Jack. Oh god,he can't know I'm in the loser depression club.

"Hey everyone, I'm Jack." I heard him say. I was too busy hiding under the table. "Something wrong?" Ross asks. "Yes, that kid goes to my school." He just nods mumbling something like "I understand." As soon as we break off into our groups to do our first project,Mr. E tells Jack (very loudly I might add) "Go help with Ross's table,I think you'll be interested in the people there." Of course, I'm at Ross's table.

"Dani?" Jack asks walking up to the table. I respond with "Yeah?" Looking up at him. "Are you volunteering too?" With one of his perfect smiles. "No..." I say gesturing to my name tag. "Oh..." He says looking down. And that was our conversation. He didn't say another word to me afterwards. I tried to text him when the club was over but, no answer. It's Fall Intersection so there's no school so I can't see him. Just perfect.

So,when you think that you'll be someone's forever... A freaking depression club that is ment to make you're life better, just ends up ruining it. I hope Jack talks to me,I thought he was actually going to like me. I'm so stupid for actually thinking that. No one can ever love me, because I'm insane and a sore loser. No depression club can cure this, only a day with Jack can...