Chapter 9- Right Back At It Again

We go back to the hotel. On the way, we go passed his car. "Are these your bags?" He asks me gesturing to the pile of luggage next to the passenger side. I nod and he picks them all up. We continue to walk in silence. It wasn't the awkward silence but the kind where you are so focused on walking that you don't have anything to say. Our walk resume like this until we reach his room.

He unlocks the door with the hotel key, and puts my bags in the little hallway section. I instantly walk to the bed and lay down.

"Okay, you've been quite the whole time. Time to talk Missy." He said walking up to the bed and sitting next to me.

"I-I already told you." I say in a defensive tone.

"No, not about that. About you." He turned his self towards me so I could see him.

"W-What..?" I asked confused.

"I want to know you know- like your hopes and dreams." He said with those 10/10 smiles.

"I hope that I can go to sleep and you to not bother me." I joked, but I think he took me seriously.

"You know what? I kinda need some sleep too." He flashed another smile, then got up and walked over to the desk holding the TV. He rummaged threw some bags and got out a shirt. He took the one he was wearing and put on the one he just got. Then, he took off his pants. I felt like I was looking at him how a dog looks at a piece of meat.

He smiled then asked "Do I have something on my face?" I shook my head in response.

"Oh, my pajamas, sorry." He looks down and shrugs.

"No it's okay." I said in a higher octave, making me sound more of a creeper.

"Fuck pants!" He shouts and puts his arm in the air.

I giggle and get up. I still felt like shit but just a little bit better shit then before. I walk over to my bags (which were still in the hallway). I unzip it and take my Pokemon sweatpants and my John Mayer shirt that I accidentally ordered too big in sizes. I walk into the bathroom, and take off my crewneck. I unwrapped the paper towel slowly on one arm. The blood seemed to stop leaking, so I crumbled the colth in the pocket of my jeans, same with the other arm. Then, I started to change my clothes. After chaging, I slipped the crewneck back on and left the bathroom with my regular clothes in my hands.

I put them back in the bag and take a ponytail from another bag. I attempt to put my hair in a bun, but most of my hair slipped out. I walked over to the bed and Jonah was laying down on the other bed, by the window and was on his phone. He hears me walking and turns his head towards me. He smirked then continued to use his phone. I flip the light switch off and manage to crawl threw the sheets of my own bed. My eyes slowly close and I fall asleep.

                                                                       *****************

I'm woken up by a jolt to my left arm. I pop out of bed, scared out of my mind. I look to my left and barely see who it is. 

"Hey, come on." They whisper and tug on my arm. 

I actually listen to them because the voice sounded familiar. I got up and the person gave me some shoes and I slipped them on. They place their hand into mine and start to jog out of the room. 

"Jack?" I whisper to him and as soon as we get out of the room, I see his face.

He smiled and said "Surprise!" letting go of my hand and shrugging his shoulders. I punch him in the stomach, hard.

"How the frick did you get into Jonah's room?" I practically yell at him.

"I have my ways, also it's not only Jonah's room." He takes my hand and starts to walk fast down the hallway. I try to pull away but his grip was too strong. Instead. I just follow him.

I ended up in the park again, but this time with him. We walk in the pathway, our hands still bundled into one. 

"So, about Lily." He said exhaling out heavily as we continued walking.

Instead of pulling my hand back and punching him in the face, I take a deep breath too.

"Explain. I'm giving you a chance too." I say looking into his eyes under the moonlight. This would've been romantic if we weren't talking about the person he cheated me on with.

"Well, we started to talk after the One Direction incidint..." We stop walking and he looks at me. I give him the go on motion and we continue to walk.

"And well- I really liked her, but I really liked you.. and Jenn,and Anthony..." he mumbled.

"Do you like me?" I say and we stop walking and we are facing each other, like in the movies. We were even under a tree. 

"I- I love you Dani. I love you more then anything in the world, and yes, even One Direction." he said and my heart did back flips. The tears begun again, and I hugged him. His arms secured around my waist.

"Promise me you will never do it again?" I cope to say threw his shirt.

"I promise." He says and kisses the top of my head.

We stay like that and I didn't mind. Not that we were not talking or not walking but, everything. I didn't mind he liked so many people. How he liked one of my best friends.  I didn't care if he hurt me again, I just wanted to be his. To know everything about him. To just- I don't know be with him. Every second and every hour. It may seem obsessive but I was use to it. 

"So what are we going to do?" He said with his chin rested on my head. I pull back and smile.

"Anything you want." I say.

"I have a little something in mind..." He says, smiling at me.

"Oh god Jack, I swear if it has anything to do wi-" but he cut me off with a kiss.

It started slowly, as our lips crashed, my stomachs felt like butterflies were hatching babies. It felt like heaven, the sparks flew all right. Until I realize something. I push him off me.

"No, I'm not going to do this. You made out with Lily, then me, then you're probably going to go back to her. Not today, Jack." I say storming off. 

"Dani, wait!" He said and he was running after me. I didn't care. He caught up to me and pulled my arm. 

"Dani, that was suppose to be special." He said reaching for my arm but I pulled away from his grib I could tell he gave up chasing after me. I felt sad again. Why did I let my thoughts get the best of me? I go all the way back to Jonah's room. Until I realize it was locked. I roll my eyes at my own stupidity and knock. No one answered. I kept knocking. Still no respond. Until a girl answers the door. She had only a blanket around her body.

"You are?" she said, raising her eye brow.

"Dani, umm and you are?" I say, trying to raise my eyebrow but it didn't work as well.

"Sam." she said looking at me up and down.

____________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm apologizing for typos in advance here. After I publish this chapter I'm going to do the next! Hope you enjoyed/ are enjoying! Stay rad lovelies! (: