Chapter 4- Literally Me

It was the middle of Fall Break, late at night. Ross had tried to call me after depression club but I hung up after he said "Jack wanted to talk to you." Why? I don't know. Probably because I am an idiot. I was wearing my pajamas: sweatpants, and a very baggy shirt, sitting on my bed, like most of the nights of Fall Break went. As I reach for my laptop, I heard a knock on my window. I looked at my window, slowly approaching it, managing to get threw my messy room. As I curl my fingers around the window I see a shadow outside and the knock was louder. I quickly pull the curtain, and close my eyes. "Hello?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I slowly open my eyes to have them revile Jack, and looking better then ever. I open the window quickly and say "You scared the shit out of me asshole!" and all he does is smile. "Can I come in?" he asked. "Are you a vampire?" I said in return. Yes, I know it is nerdy and stupid but I can say that kind of stuff in front of Jack because he doesn't care.

After he convinced me he wasn't a vampire, and crawled threw my window, I finally realized something. "How do you know where I live?" I asked sitting on my bed, gesturing him to sit as well. "Lily." He said sitting next to me. "Oh okay but why?" I was wondering why he came I over here. "Well first of all I was literally a douche bag to you after the club." he said, actually looking sorry. "Oh that is okay..." I said awkwardly glancing at the floor. "You look cute." he said laying down on my bed (it was a king bed).  "I am in my pajamas silly. You are the cute one." I said blushing. He laughed, placing his hands on his stomach. "I'm really sorry." he replied looking at the ceiling. "That's okay." I layed down next to him, putting my hands on my stomach too. "I really like you, you know?" He said turning to me, and looking in my eyes.

I smiled "I love you." and then quickly covering my mouth, getting up. "No, that's ok, I love you too!" he said getting up quickly. "Really?" I asked "As in like boyfriend girlfriend?". I saw the expression of his face turn into embarrassed. "Of course! he said, his face turning red.

I bit my lip, looking to the ground. "Would you want to go out?" Jack asked. And then the door opened...

_____________________________________________________

Authors Note: 

I apologize for any typos! Oh yeah I am doing this now too! Please comment on what you think so far! Vote to if you have the chance ;) Also I have been thinking about making the chapters longer, this one obviously not an example... Any way, I hope you continue with this story, I would love too continue it!