Chapter 7- Too Soon.

I could hear my mom in the kitchen, banging pots and pans. She was cooking for me, which was probably not the best idea. It has been three days since my anxiety attack, and three days since I saw Jack.

"Are you okay?" mom asks threw the thin walls of our house.

"Yeah...actually can I go over to Jack's?" I saw sweetly.

I can hear herself mumble before she says "If it's okay with his mom. We actually have something planned for you, but it's a surprise." She walks in living room and sits down next to me. It was obvious that she gave up on making me some soup, so I walk over to the phone and type in the number I was craving to call during the past 3 days. It was answered on the first ring, which made me pretty happy.

"Hey there pickle juice." he said with loud noises coming from the background.

I chuckle to myself and barely squeak a "Hey." my throat felt like it was closed.

"I'm betting you want to come over." He says reading my mind.

I nod then realize he couldn't see me then quickly said "Yeah, I'll be right over."

"Good, I have a surprise for you." and I could feel his smile threw the phone.

I practically tripped over every single object in my room rushing to get ready. I slipped my Vans on and headed to the door. "Don't rush on the way there, I don't want you getting in a car accident, you know-" my mom nagged to me all the way till I got to my car. Thankfully, I tuned her out within the first ten seconds she spoke. I did rush on the way there of course, I couldn't wait to see his face.

I take a deep breath, licking my lips I slowly move my finger to the door bell. My hands were shaking like crazy. As soon as I push down the door bell, I have to hold my legs so they don't run the opposite direction. After a few seconds, Lily answers. I slant my head to the side like a confused dog before she says "Well! Come on in!" and pulls my arm into the house.

Jack walks out of no where and hugs me "Are you ready?" he asks pulling away from me.

"Yup." I say,studying his face. He looked tired, like he hadn't slept. It was awkward because if you look hard enough, you could see he was wearing make up. He didn't do the same smiles that he did at my cheesy jokes. I ignore the alarms in my head to ask him what happened.

"So..." He begins, turning around from whatever he was doing (I was zoned out so much I wasn't paying attention).

"Spit it out!" Lily screams in excitement, even though she knew what was happening.

"I'm going to California, for a big meet and greet and our moms talked about it and you can come with me!!!" He smiles, again I could recognize it was fake, but I didn't say anything.

"Cool, when do we go?" I say sitting down on the nearest couch.

"Tomorrow, you're mom told me she already packed everything you need." He said, tapping his index finger on the arm of the couch.

I smile and nod but my mind is racing with regrets. Questions surge threw my mind and it feels like I'm blowing up. My mom would never let me do something like this, especially with a boy. Tomorrow was also when I returned to school. Finals where coming up. How long will we be there? Do our teachers know? I felt like an ADHD patient. Yet instead of talking sorrow, I just acted amazed at everything. Even if I didn't know what they where talking about.

After what seems like centuries, I pull out my phone to see the time. 8 PM it read in the same, dull letters it always did. "I gotta go, I'm guessing you'll pick me up?" I say quickly standing up. My head felt dizzy.