Chapter 2- The First Day

I went to the office to get my schedule. Most classes were boring, the teachers made a student help me out with the rules. It was pretty boring... until 5th period.

It was English, the teacher's name was Mr. Hillshire (I know). He told me to take the first empty seat I saw, I couldn't tell if he was a strict one or not. As I sat I noticed who was next to me... it was the guy, the one I saw in the office. "Umm hi." I said looking at him. "Hey." he replyed with a smile. His smile was a little uneven but, the attractive kind of ineven smile. "What's your-" I was interupted by the words of "Hey can you shut the fuck up?" It was a girl. She had dark skin,dark hair, dark eyes, and hipster glasses. "Umm sure." I said looking down. "Aha, you're not like most assholes here are you?" She gave me a smile. I just shook my head. "Raddical, name's Lily." "Dani." I said with a fake smile. Well, the guy next to me said "My name is Jack, if that's what you were asking." I just nodded and then the word left Mr.H's lips "Partener up, Jack, I want you with-" he glanced at the paper I gave him "Dani." and smiled. 

"So..." Jack said waiting for whatever project we were working on. I don't say anything, and we just work on the project. At the end he said "Hey, lunch is after this, umm wanna hang out?" I litterally died, but on the outside I said sure with a straight face. We went to the caffertirea after wards and when he (I don't eat that often) got lunch and sat down he started talking. "So, where do you come from?" "New Jersey." I didn't like to say where I was born (I'm... A California girl....) so I just say the last place I lived in. "Really? Ryan lives there, that's cool." "Who's Ryan?" I said a little worried. "A YouTuber." He said nibbling on a sandwhich (or sammy as he says). "So you like YouTube?" "I am a YouTuber actually." "Do you have a girlfriend...or boyfriend?" he just laughed. 

After that, Lily took me away, and we learned a bit about each other. She's pretty chill, she likes Pierce The Veil too, a raper named Hoodie Allen, and YouTube. She says she doesn't really like Jack, but I will check him and Hoodie Allen when I get home (after my depression club of course). If you got this far, I love you already. Okay, I'll talk to you when something intresting happens