Chapter 8- Why Me, Jonah Green?

I enter the room slowly. The lights are dim and low music is playing. I halt in my tacks and I hear low music playing. It was Lily's favorite song. Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood. It doesn't really sound like a song Jack would listen to (usually all he does listen to is One Direction) but I kept walking forward just in case.What I saw i couldn't believe my eyes.

"What the hell?!" I scream.

It was Jack, with Lily of course. She was stuffing her tongue down his throat, and he seemed to be enjoying it. I could feel my eyes get warm. They stung and the world was becoming blurry. I heard Lily laugh. It felt like all the energy was being sucked out of me, slowly and painfully. I couldn't even respond to her snicker.

"You honestly think that he loves you?' She says, giving me a sneer with squinted eyes.

I nod like a two year old and Lily randomly starts to laugh historically trying to make it obvious she was either asking a rhetorical question or emphasizing her sarcasm.

"You're a nobody. A depressed fuck. Nobody loves you. Not even you're sad excuse of a mother." She says, chuckling.

"Lily, enough." Jack says innocently.

"Fuck you, and you too." I point at Lily.I eye my bags in the corner of my eye and walk over to grab them. Jack stops me.

"Dani, please let me explain." Jack says, grabbing my arm and whispering to me. Lily crawls over to him and starts to rub her back.

"Jack,baby, leave her alone. She thinks she actually has a chance with you." Lily smiles at me and I pull away from him.

"I'm so done with this shit. I hate you Jack." I say staring my eyes deeply into his. I pull away from him, grab my things and walk out of the room. Jack screams my name but I just keep walking. When I leave the room, I start to run. Passed everything, until I reach the elevator. My bags almost fell but I don't care. As soon as I leave the elevator, I start to run again, out the hotel and into the parking lot. I noticed Jonah's car and run towards it. I collapse mid way. I throw my hands into my head and start to cry. Not just soft tears that fall from your check, but the gross kind. The kind that they won't stop coming, and you have a runny nose that won't stop. The one where your heart hearts so much, you feel sick.

I take my head out of my hands and look around. The parking lot only had a few people by their cars. They didn't notice me.I look to my side, the warm tears still falling into my lap. There was a broken piece of glass. I examine it before picking it up. When I did, it was dirty. I look around and see a park across the street. I start to walk towards it.

I don't even bother to use the cross walk. At this point, I didn't care if I was living or not. Also, there were no cars around,sadly. There is a walkway in the park, and I follow it until I reach the bathroom. I walk into there and turn on the water, taking the piece of broken glass and I run it over the water. Ripping the paper cloth, I rub it on the glass, it was bumpy and felt weird.

After that, I walk out the bathroom, but my legs couldn't take anymore. I sit down and the water works began again. I take the glass shard and my tears shot out of my eye sockets rapidly. I have never self harmed before, I always listened to music or drew. Today was a different day.

I roll up the sleeve of my crew neck and look at it. I smiled like a crazed maniac before saying "It needs scars."

I push as hard as I can go onto my fresh skin. The sting, it felt good. I repeated until no more room was left. Then I did it on the other arm. Blood dripped and I went back into the bathroom. I rip some more paper cloth and wrapped it around my arm. I could see the blood leak threw it. The tears still kept falling and Lily's words kept repeating in my mind. I walk out of the bathroom, with the paper cloth still wrapped and roll down my sleeves. I wipe my eyes with the arm section. When I pulled back, it was soaking.

"Where am I going to go?" I ask myself with the blade heavy in my pocket.

"Dani!" I hear someone scream. I knew it wasn't Jack. I didn't even realized he didn't chased after me. I felt like screaming and punching everything.

"What?!" I yell and spin around. It was Jonah. He looked worried but I assure myself that it is not because of me.

He grabs my arms, which still sting and I singe. He is breathing heavily, I could feel it on the chill Fall day. "Dani? What happened..?" He says in a shaky voice.

"N- Nothi-." I couldn't finis my sentence. My brain wouldn't let me, it wouldn't let me lie to Jonah.

"Jack. It's Jack. H- he was making out with Lily. I don't even know why I am upset, he's not even my boy-" Jonah puts his finger to my lips.

"It's okay." He says and hugs me, rocking me back and forth. He repeats those words and they comfort me. My heart slowly feels like it was healing.

"Come on. Let's go to my room." He pulls back a little and smiles at me. I don't smile back but I nod. Because honestly, I had no where else to go. Even though I knew I was going to regret later.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Finally, an update! I'm sorry it took so long, this chapter got deleted in the making unfortunately. Yet, it still got posted, yay! I know I said the reason of Jonah being weird in the last chapter were going to be explained, but I lied. You'll just have to stay tuned! Also, remember to comment anything confusing okay? Stay rad lovelies (: