Chapter 4

There were so many food booths I couldn't even count on my fingers how many. Just then it hit me I didn't have any money with me. My heart sunk when I thought about it.

"Hey, Sof, why you so sad all of a sudden?" Tae asked me and munched on his candy bar he bought whilst we were going through the crowd. I was drooling over the candy bar I wanted to eat.

"It's nothing," I lied and turned my head away so I didn't have to look at Tae's food.

"Do you want this?" V poked my cheek with his candy and that made me cringe. I shook my head. I most definitely didn't want that munched, soggy candy bar from his mouth.

"It's probably socked in you drool. I don't want to catch something." I tried to joke. But Tae looked shocked and the boys were laughing really loud about my comment.

"Hey, I don't have any illnesses, I'm healthy!" He pouted and ate his candy. I just giggled at his antics.

"If you want anything then say it, Suga is treating us today because he lost the bet," Jin wrapped his arm around my shoulders gently not to put too much pressure on my shoulders and he smirked at Suga who didn't look okay with Jin's idea.

"A bet is a bet, Suga. You can't back out," Taehyung teased. Suga rolled his eyes and sighed.

"What did you bet on?" I was curious.

"Jin and Suga bet on if you-" Tae started to speak but Suga put his hand on Tae's mouth to silence him.

"Nothing important," Suga said coldly glaring at Taehyung who was struggling at Suga's hand.

I just shrugged at them and looked around. There was flowers everywhere and colorful decorating booths. I was in awe looking at this. Maybe this wasn't that bad if you are with someone. Maybe if I would be alone it wouldn't be so exciting. I wished I couldn't show this to my best friend, she would love this sight. 

We walked around a bit. Jungkook was at front leading us and I walked beside Jin who told me some great stories about this city. I was pretty interesting. Then I spotted a game. It was like basketball but more simple. You have to throw three balls at the ring and if you get them in you get a prize. I ran to the booth but then I realized again I don't have any money on me.

"Suga come! Win something for Sofia. You are a great player." Jin called out. I blushed as Suga came next to me looking at the game. He sighed and gave money to the guy. The guy who was standing at the game gave Suga three balls. Suga looked at the target and it looked like he was analyzing how he has to throw to make it in. I was amazed by how he took the ball and how his hands gently pushed the ball up and straight. And just like that, the ball got in the target. The boys cheered for him and he threw the other two balls.

-

I was happily eating cotton candy and a little bear in my hand. Before the evening one of the boys got a call and sadly others didn't come because they have some things to do. But one of them is gonna be at the fireworks. I can't wait to meet this person. Actually these boys were cool. They didn't judge, they are fun to be around and have weird inside jokes that they try to explain to me. I didn't really understand them but that didn't make me laugh. They were really great boys and I'm happy they accepted me as I am. 

They asked where I am coming from and how it is to live in another country and how is my home country different from Korea. I told them about my school and my friends and all the fun I have had with them. I told them about my best friend and I haven't talked to her. Well, she hasn't even tried to contact me in any way. I was sad about it, but maybe it is better that way because seeing her it would make me miss home more than now. But as the boys were so interested to see her and go to my home country to see it.

As I was telling them there was loud music from where the park was.

"Oh my God!" Tae yelled and grabbed my wrist to drag me to the park, "Let's dance!"

My eyes widen and I tried to get away from him. I didn't know how to dance. I didn't want to embarrass myself.

"No!" I yelled and tried to drag Tae in the other way. But he was too strong and my shoes were dragged against the ground. But there was a push at my back and making me walk faster towards the loud park.

When we got there Tae let go and ran to ask some girl to dance. But my hand was grabbed and I was dragged to the dance floor. I looked who was it and blood rushed in my cheeks. Suga was holding my hand and waist. Now I could see that we were kinda the same height and I can see his eyes up close. They were so dark brown, deep orbs that made me just stare at them. My mind wandered somewhere else that I was surprised when Suga made me spin then hold my waist again. His hands were warm and soothing. I just wanted him to hold my cold ones. My heart was beating like crazy when he made me spin more than one time.

Before we came here I knew I didn't know how to dance but as I was in Suga's hands, I somehow moved my legs. I didn't control them. It was like I was the puppet and Suga was the puppet master. I loved the feeling as I was in his hands. He made me feel in this weird way I have never felt before. Even though he was cold towards me, I couldn't just resist him. I needed him in my system. He was like a drug. His whole being was a drug to me. I wanted him to be beside me even when he was cold and heartlessly made these weird glares at me.

As the song ended he made me dip back. His hand was strong on my back making me sure and safe in his arms. I just let him do whatever. My long ponytail just hung low as my body. He got me up and lead me off the dance floor. I was still in this daze I didn't even notice that the boys were teasing Suga because of how he was dancing. And than Tae was yelling how the girl didn't know how to dance and now his stylish shoes were ruined. I didn't pay attention to them. All I saw was Suga. I felt a little cold because his hand wasn't holding my waist and hand anymore.

The boys said they know a great place where to see the fireworks. We went through tunnels and passed streets. It was getting darker and darker. The night sky was lightly lit with stars and it looked like the lights from the festival were lit in the sky too. It looked beautiful.

We turned and a few meters away there was a big meadow full of dandelions. There were fireflies playing in the grass. And we all ran through the field and ended up on the edge of the field. It was like a cliff but under our feet, there was the city. Everything from here looked so amazing. The city lights, festival and stars made a beautiful combination. This was something that no one in the world could paint so I painted this in my mind as my memory. And it was a great one.

I was surprised as the fireworks went off making the sky coloured. The boys were yelling like idiots but I didn't pay any mind to them. They were like little children and they need to enjoy their life to the fullest.

There was this warm hand that held mine. I knew who it was, I didn't need to look. Because that hand just held me whilst dancing. It made me safe and comfortable. I smiled a bit and still looked at the fireworks. My heart was warm and at ease, just like my hand in his. 

"Why are you so cold?" I asked to him. There it was, the tension between us. He was tense as he tried to find the answer or maybe there won't be any.

"I just don't-" He was cut off as the other ran to us and hugged us. I was squeezed between Tae and Suga.

That evening I didn't get the answer. And maybe I won't get it anytime soon because he will be cold again and won't even look at me. Oh God, just let me understand him.