Chapter 13

I got confused. What did he mean? Did he see me in his dreams? 

"Like I got dreams about you everyday like for month or two. At first, it was strange but as you were more and more in my dreams I didn't want to wake up. I hated when I woke up. But before you came a few days later, I was hating on myself because I liked, I thought I liked, a girl who isn't even real. Actually, I slept with a few girls to forget you. I broke hearts. But the day when you came to class I didn't see you in my dream. But the next moment, I woke up and you were sitting there. Writing the wrong answer for the task." He explained looking at the ceiling. He didn't even look at me anymore. I was scared that he was hating himself now because he was with me. 

"It felt like a dream come true." His voice came out as whisper but I heard it and made my insides go all fuzzy and warm. I smiled at the side of his face and cuddled more in his side. He gripped tighter on me but I know he was just protective over me and I loved it. 

"All I guess you were confused why was I cold towards you at first." I totally forgot about that. I was confused about his behaviour but after the party, I forgot about it. 

"I thought you won't be like in my dreams. But I was so wrong. And I'm glad that you are with me even though I was an asshole." 

"Hey, hey. I'm here, right? Don't look at the past. What's done, done. And we are together." I smiled pecking his cheek. But then he looked at me. He was smiling and I saw it. I saw his real smile. It made me smile from inside out. I memorized his beautiful toothy smile and I knew what I will do when I get home. 

Like any other times, Yoongi touched my cheek lightly with this fingertips making my skin tingly. 

Our moment was ruined when the door opened. 

"Suga," Tae came in worried. 

Suga turned on his other side and looked up at him annoyed. 

"Someone's here. For you." Tae's eyes went from me to Yoongi and back. Who came to see Yoongi? 

" Okay, I'm coming." The boy next to me got up and went with the worried one. But I didn't want to sit here and wait because I was too eager to see who came. 

I quickly got up and ran out of the room with quiet steps but fast enough to get to the end of the hallway. My feet were quick down the stairs and I stopped when I saw Yoongi talking with a girl. Long black hair, slim legs and smaller in height compared to me. She had this glint in her eyes but I couldn't put my finger on it what was it. Yoongi's shoulders were tense but I didn't see his face. 

"I will ask you again, Yuri, what are you doing here?" Suga's voice wasn't that plain as always but more with anger. 

"I'm here to get you back. Don't you remember what happened between us?" The girl's voice was high and she tried to reach for the boy's hands but he pushed hers away. I wanted to step in but I was curious. But I followed my head.

"Yoongi?" I asked. Both of them looked at me. I took the few steps to reach them. "Who's this?"

Yoongi looked at me with pain in his eyes pleading for me to run away from this but the girl was glaring at me with her dark brown eyes. My eyes looked between them worried. 

"Yoongi? Yoongi?! You didn't let me call you like that!" The girl Yuri yelled at the boy who was still looking at me. I knew that everyone is calling him Suga and I was the only one who called him Yoongi. 

"Sof, go back to the room." He took my shoulder pushed me towards the stairs. But I stood there looking at the raging girl. 

"Suga, who's this whore?" Yuri asked. 

"No one," Yoongi replied coldly, his face still as a rock. At that moment, my heart broke. The aching feeling crept in me and made me feel burning in my throat. I ignored the girl and looked at the boy who was still holding my shoulder. But as he turned his head and his gaze found mine my tears spring free. Rolled down my cheeks. 

"Sof-" He tried but I turned and run upstairs. I ran as fast as I could so he couldn't chase me. My feet carried me into his room to take my bag and jacket. My head spun around and tears flowed down my cheeks, hitting the ground. 

I heard in the distance Suga calling after me. But before I knew he was in his room as I wanted to exit it. But I passed him hitting my shoulder to his. I tried not to make eye contact with him. His hand wrapped around my wrist. 

"No! Don't go." He pleaded for me but I shook my head.

"Let me go. I'm no one to you." I laughed with tears and sniffs."Oh god, of course, we aren't together. You can go to other girls if you want. It wouldn't matter, right?"

I didn't want to see him sad because his smile was the best thing for me. I loved it and placed it in my memory. It was burnt in my brain. But now his eyes were sad and no smile on his lips. Those lips that I kissed and the same ones that said I am no one. It hurt so damn much, but I hated to see him like this. It hurt to feel the rejection. Just when I thought we are meant to be when he told me about his dreams, everything needed to crash and burn. I didn't mind the fact that he slept with different girls just to forget me but still, he was dreaming of me and that made me warm and happy. But all my happiness was in wind flying away when that girl walking through the door. I don't know who she was but I have a thought that she might be his ex and she was here to get Suga back. But all this made me hate myself because of how stupid I was to think that he really wanted me as I wanted him. 

"She can have you back," I said pushing his hand away and ran down the hallway, down the stairs. But the others got a little look at my shaking sobbing body as I ran out of the door. 

It was really late at night and I ran through the alleyways. The street laps passing down the streets making my hopes really low for Suga and I. They were dim and barely lit the payment that I ran down to. The bag was dangling on my shoulder, where just a moment ago Suga touched me. 

I tried to think about something else. The heartbreak was too great to ignore but it was aching in my chest, screaming for comfort and warmth. My mind ran aa mile just to find anything else to think about. The words struck time to time and made me sadder than before. Was this how it ends? Just like that? Was I overreacting?