Chapter 6

My chin and lip were tucked in my white turtle neck. I was sitting in my chair waiting for the teacher to come and start the lesson. Suga was sitting next to me completely quiet. He didn't even say hi to me today. Even though he looked like he wanted to say something. He took a few breaths to start a conversation but never spoke. I wanted him to talk to me but I guess I was harsh to him about his fangirls. It wasn't his fault that the girls loved him because of his looks. 

My heart was racing when I felt Suga look at me. I didn't dare to look back.

He sighed and touched my hand what held the turtleneck up so no one saw my bruised lip. I looked at his hand. It was still so warm as in the festival when we danced and when he held it looking at the fireworks.

"Please don't call me Suga," He said. "My name is Min Yoongi. Call me Yoongi please."

I just looked at him like he was crazy. Why was he asking me this? My heart was pounding in my chest.

"W-Why do you want me to call you by your real name?" I cursed in my head because my voice cracked at the question. 

"No one really knows my name. But you are really special and if you are comfortable enough I want you to call me by my real name. You are something different and I want you to know that." 

Just then the teacher came into start the lesson. But she didn't, she started to tell something about the new student. I was sitting calmly in my seat still feeling Suga's stare on me but I just didn't think about him. Maybe I was lying when I say I didn't think about him. Past few days he was the only thing on my mind. 

The door of the classroom opened and a guy came in. He had brown hair, tall, slim body and a big smile on his lips. He was really handsome. 

"Hello, my name is Jung Hoseok. I hope we can be friends." He bowed and took a seat in front of me. It was the only empty seat. Hoseok smiled at me as I was looking at him and I mirrored the same smile that he gave to me. But as Hoseok looked past my shoulder his smile faded and he turned to look at the teacher. I quickly looked at Suga who was glaring at the new guy. Does Suga know him? His eyes weren't the same. The dark eyelashes of his made the look even darker.

-

"Stay away from him." It was the first I heard as the lunch break started. "He is bad news."

I took my lunch box out of my bag and put it on my desk. I didn't look at Suga but he was pissing me off. He couldn't control me. If I want to look and talk with Hoseok, I will do it. Besides Hoseok is really cute and smiley. 

"And why would I do that?" I asked him munching on my food. 

"Just stay away," Suga said sternly in my ear so that I was the only one who hears him saying that. 

The chair in front of me pushed and I looked up to see Hoseok was in front of me smiling at me. His light brown hair covered his forehead but his eyes were still sparkling with friendliness and I wanted to accept the nice gesture. 

"Hey, cutie. What happened to your lip?" He asked leaning closer to look at the bruise. Now, this was embarrassing. I probably looked like shit with beat lip and turtle neck up on my chin. 

"Nothing," I said quickly and hid it in my turtle neck. Now I can't even eat if he was looking at me. Plus Suga was giving him his death glare. If a look could kill I can bet Hoseok would be dead by now. 

But Hoseok's eyes went to look at the fuming boy next to me. 

"Oh, hey Yoongi, haven't seen you in a while." Hoseok's smile faded and now he was smirking. I can see that Suga was trying to stay calm. But what was his problem? But from the things that Hoseok said, I understood that they both knew each other.

Hoseok looked between Suga and me. But finally, his gaze stayed with me.  

"Hey, don't hide your pretty lips." His hand reached to touch my hand what was holding the turtle neck but his hand was stopped by Suga's.

"Don't. Touch. My. Girl." Suga spat in Hoseok's face. The blond boy pushed the arm away. To my surprise, I was staying calm, but Suga's words took an effect to my dear burning cheeks. But all this was interrupted when V jumped in front of us. 

"Hey, guys. As tomorrow is Friday! Yey, Friday. Jin is having a party. You," He pointed at me, " You have to be there. Suga you too. No sleeping. And you-" Tae stopped talking to look at Hoseok. 

"J-HOPE!" V yelled out loud and hugged the guy who was laughing at little childish Tae. 

"Hey, Tae." 

"You have to be there. At the party. You should show Sofia your killer dance moves!" Tae said as he got happier with every word he said. With that Taehyung attempted to dance but failed miserably. 

"Okay, I will be there. And now I know this cuties name. Sofia, is it?" He asked to get it right. 

I just nodded with my head and didn't give out any sound. 

"Okay then, it's a date." Hoseok said smoothly and smiled his adorable smile. I blushed and my eyes widen a bit. I didn't protest and I didn't even agree. The bell rung and everybody took their seats. My lunch box was still full of my mom's made food, but I had to put it away quickly before the teacher noticed that I had food on my table. Now my stomach will growl all the time because I didn't eat properly. I huffed as I put my chin in the palm of my hand. 

"You can't go with him," Suga whispered in my ear. My head said that Suga was wrong but my heart was saying to stay away from Hoseok. But my head was stronger this time. I didn't want to involve with Suga, so my head won over my heart, just to be stubborn towards him.  

"Leave me alone." I snapped and paid attention to the teacher who was explaining details about the upcoming test. 

But nothing could stop me now. I will go to the party and have the time of my life. I will show that Suga was wrong and he can go with his fangirls. He can go to hell for all I care.