Chapter 7

It was party time. I was looking through my closet to find something to wear. I was in a dilemma between something teasing or just ordinary. But I knew my plan. Maybe, it was wrong for me to do this, but I wanted to make Suga jealous. I still couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that Suga called me "his girl". From one point I was happy but other - we aren't together. I don't even know him that well but he was something that I wanted to get close to.

I grabbed my black dress. It was tight on my waist but the skirt part was puffy and it ended in the middle of my thighs. Nothing too fancy and yet not too simple. I put it on my bed and went into the bathroom. I took a shower, I washed my hair and body. I was mumbling song lyrics whilst drying my hair and putting my make-up. 

"Where do you think you are going?" My mom said when she came to my bedroom. I turned to her whilst trying to fit in my dress. 

"Oh, I got invited to a party. " I explained and put on my black pumps. I looked at myself in the mirror. I turned around to see if nothing looks out of place and I looked great. 

"Okay, be safe and I want you home. No staying at someone's house." She said slowly closing the door. I rolled my eyes. I know all the rules. Thank God she didn't say...

"Don't don't forget about the condoms." ... That. And just like that, she was gone. My cheeks burning but I calmed down. I huffed about taking my phone with me. 

There was a knock on the front door. If there was one of the boys I didn't want my mom to meet them so I ran down the stairs trying not to trip. I got to the door and I swung it open. There stood one person what I wanted to see the most. Suga. I tried to hide my smile and stay serious. 

"What do you want?" I asked holding the door. But I came out in front of him. I didn't want my mom to see me with a guy. There would be lots of questions from her and if my dad gets to know. He would scold me about why is it wrong to meet with boys at my age. 

"I came to take you to the party." He said and looked at me from head to toe. His eyes locked at my legs. 

"Why are you dressing like this. It's too much skin. You should change." He blurred out taking my arm to push me back into my house. I struggled against his grip. 

"No, why do you care?" I asked pissed off. But my plan was working he was jealous already. I could see it. 

"I don't" He denied. I mentally rolled my eyes and I knew he was lying. My cheeks started to burn as he took my hand and dragged me away from my house. Now I could see what he was wearing. In the dim street lamplight, I could see black jeans, a blue jacket and his blond hair swaying in the warm fall wind. His hand never left mine and I felt warm and safe. This is where I wanted to be. 

Soon we were at the party. The house was huge and loud music boomed even outside. Suga was still holding my hand as we approach the party house door. This is where Jin lives. His parents definitely are rich. But who cares? 

Suga didn't knock just went in. There were lots of people dancing if you can call it dancing more like grinding. There was alcohol and I can see some of them were trading money to get some kind of pills. Well, I'm not gonna take them. I'm sure of it. My stand at parties is to have fun but not get fucked up.

We got to the kitchen where were Jin, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. V was drinking a shot and Jimin was cheering him whilst Jungkook was sipping his drink and Jin was sitting looking at others. But their heads turned at us as we went in. They didn't say anything but looked at my and Suga's hands what were tangled together. To play my little game I pulled my hand away from Suga's and went to take a drink. 

"Sof, what do you want to drink?" Taehyung asked standing next to me. I looked at him and I could see he was drunk already. Were we late? Or Tae can't hold his alcohol that well. I don't blame him. I can get drunk pretty fast too. I just need to drink fast. 

"Something really tasty, please." I smiled at him. 

"Sofia, you look amazing tonight," Jungkook said and smiled his shy smile at me. He was so adorable. I can't even believe that this kid drinks and go to parties. He was too innocent. But my attention was grabbed away when my 'date' came in. All of them greeted Hoseok but Suga from the corner of the kitchen where he was standing glared at him. Poor Suga didn't know what I have planned for him. I was so cheerful inside. 

Hoseok found my eyes and smiled when he came to me. 

"Hello, there cutie. I hoped to see you here." I smiled and touched my hand. I let him take it in his. 

"Oh, oh!" Tae yelled, " Hobi! You should show Sofia your killer moves! Let's go." 

Tae even forgot about my drink but I didn't care because I would love to see how he dances. Hoseok smiled at me and took me into the living room. People gave Hoseok a room where he can dance. I was in the front just to see how good he is. Some other song started to play and Hoseok started to move. He was awesome. His hands and legs moved like waves in the sea and he rolled his hips sexually. I could bet every girl wanted him but I had my eyes on another boy. The one who was standing against the wall shooting death glares at Hoseok. 

After the song, everyone was cheering for Hoseok and he smiled at others. He came to me still smiling his big smile. He took my hand again smoothly rubbed the back of it. 

"Would you like to dance, cutie?" Hoseok asked with hopeful eyes. This was a part of my plan. I nodded in agreement and started to dance with him. His hands travelled down from my sides to my hips. I turned my back against his front. I rolled my hips against him to lead him on. But this won't be any hard feelings. 

We danced to three songs and I said to Hoseok to wait for me because I wanted to drink. I went into the kitchen and I met with Suga sitting on the counter beer bottle in his hand. He didn't look drunk nor tipsy. I ignored his gaze at me and went to the fridge. As I wanted to take out a bottle of red drink my hand was grabbed. My body spun around and I was trapped between Suga and the kitchen counter. My breath hitched in my throat. His face was so close to mine. 

"Why? Why are you such tease?" His voice was above a whisper. If he wouldn't be so close I wouldn't hear it. 

"I'm not." 

" You are." He growled. The blond fringe was in his eyes but he still looked at me with this tense gaze. 

We stayed like this for a moment but then his eyes dropped to look at my lips. My bruise was covered with make-up and couldn't tell if there was one. But his eyes shifted between my eyes and my lips. He cursed under his breath and like in lightning speed his lips were on mine. I didn't protest and I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. This is what I wanted all night. I didn't want Hoseok. He is cool and I bet any other girl would be happy with him but he wasn't my type really. 

Our kiss got rougher and he helped me to get on the counter. He didn't stop for any moment. I was getting low on oxygen but I didn't need it as long as I got Suga with me.