Chapter 5

It was a sunny morning. I was walking down the street to get to school. But his day for me wasn't that sunny. My parents didn't even say goodbye to me because they were fighting over something. That's why. I was disappointed in them. They were going so strong but as we moved here I have been hearing these fights. Mostly they were about small things. After the second fight, I didn't listen to them. They just made me turn up the volume in my headphones.

I was still hoping that Suga will give me an answer. After the festival, he didn't talk to me anymore. Was I that bad? He was quiet all the time after the fireworks. Even though the others tried to make conversations with Suga and me. But as I started to talk he went quiet and didn't speak. He didn't even get mad when Tae dropped the food on his shirt. It looked like Suga was in his own world.

My walk wasn't that long because I was in my own world I didn't even notice I was in front of the school. My breath was shaky as I didn't want to face Haru. She was a bitch to me. I didn't want to see her disgusting face as she talked sweetly to Suga. But I didn't have to worry about that. He wasn't even interested in her. At least I was happy about that.

My head hung low as I made my way through the halls. After all this time I was here people still whispered about me. It was pissing me off but I didn't pay any mind about it. They can feed on those rumours, whatever they were.  

"SOFIA!" There was loud booming voice echoing the school walls. My head snapped up just to see Tae, Jimin and Suga coming my way.

I was confused about why they decided to talk to me at school. They never did only stole smiles and stares.

"Uh- Good morning." I put on a fake smile and tucked a hair behind my ear.

"You should sit with us at lunch," Jimin said and wrapped his arm around my shoulders just to lead me towards my class.

"I don't know, maybe the fangirls will kill me seeing me with you guys. They already send me death glares." I rolled my eyes as I saw one girl looking at us as we passed her by. Her eyes were burning my skull. Jimin looked at the girl and smiled with a little wink. It was funny as her face turned red and she got her fingers in the locker door. She squealed and started to whine. Was she whining because of Jimin or because of her fingers? Weird people.

"Don't mind them. We just kill them with our charm." Jimin smirked and there was a low chuckle from Suga who walking behind us.

"Hey, Suga. Are you checking out Sofia's ass?" Tae asked Suga with a teasing tone. This made the heat rush up my neck and into my cheeks.  

There was "ouch!" from Tae and pissed off Suga glaring at him. Taehyung rubbed his head and pouted.

"Sofiaaaa!" The pouting boy whined. "Can you kiss my head for the better? It hurts really bad now. He got mean."

I giggled at Tae's antics and shook my head saying it wasn't my fault that he got hit by Suga.

"It's your fault that you have a short skirt and Suga was looking at your - ya know," Tae said truthfully making me blush again. I turned my head so no one could see I was blushing. But my head was turned back and Tae was laughing.

I sighed and went on to get to my classroom.

"He is still looking! Ouch!" Tae yelled and got hit by Suga again, I picked up a low grumble from Suga. I heard Jimin laugh and then there was Suga next to me. I was still embarrassed a bit because of Tae and his truthful mouth.

"Sorry about that idiot. He doesn't know how to be normal." Suga said quietly. There were few whispers from girls who were clearly saying "Omg, that is Suga oppa", " Look, he is so cute" and "why is Suga oppa with that girl". My eyes were rolling back when Suga said something.

"Don't roll your eyes, they will fall out."

I looked at him like he's stupid but that didn't phase him. He kept his cool and walked with me until we were in the classroom. The teacher wasn't here and we took our seats beside each other.

-

My head was spinning as I was running in a sports lesson. I was running my third lap. My lungs were burning with fire and made my throat dry. But I wasn't that weak. I was an artistic soul but that didn't mean I couldn't do sports and work out.

I was at my finish and I heard cheering. I looked up to see Jimin sitting there with Jungkook dancing weirdly and calling out my name. And they were embarrassing me in front of my class.

The teacher blew his whistle and it was the sign that the lesson has ended. I ran in the dressing room and took a quick shower to make myself clean. I didn't want to meet any of the girls because all of them seem to hate me. But as I was walking back to the lockers in the dressing room there stood those few girls. They looked so "badass" standing there against the lockers, but I decided to not pay attention to them.

"You little bitch, who do you think you are? Talking with my Jimin oppa." The one who was closer to me snapped at me.

" I didn't do anything. He came at me like that." I laughed and tried to get to my locker to take my stuff but they blocked my way. There was three of them.

"You- you think that Suga oppa really would look at your flat ass?"

I rolled my eyes and pushed her against the locker to make my way. She gasped and two other girls took my arms and pushed me on the floor.

I struggled against their grip but I was strongly held back. The one who I pushed got on top of me and punched me. I was taken back. What just happened? It looked like they saw something and ran away leaving me on the floor like a fallen leaf. My head was spinning like crazy. My lip was hurting and I felt something wet drip down my cheek. But I didn't put any effort to move my hand to clean it. Everything seemed like a daze. No one was walking on the earth like I was the only one left here. To slowly die.

But I didn't want to be like this. I got up, brushed the back of my hand against my lip just to see there was blood. I was pissed off to see this. Why was I getting hurt when I didn't do anything wrong? The boys can make friends with others that doesn't mean that I have anything with them. Yeah, maybe we have a friendship but that isn't a reason to beat up someone. I swore to myself, these girls needed a therapy.

My legs moved fast just like my hands. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the locker room. Just to meet with standing Suga. His head turned to look at me. But his eyes widen in surprise when he saw my face.

"What happened?" He asked. It was a weird feeling when I heard the worry in his voice.

"Nothing," I deadpanned at him and went on. I was speed walking to my next class but Suga followed me.

"You need to see the nurse, let me take you-" I turned to face him.

"No! Okay? I don't need a nurse. Go to your fangirls, they love you so much. Maybe they will be needing a nurse after you talk with them." I said angrily. My fists where clenching and tears pricked at the corners of my eyes. He didn't say anything else.

I shook my head to prevent myself from crying. I didn't want to look weak in front of him. And I wasn't ready to show my weakness, not to him or the girls.