Chapter 11 (M)

A/N: Do I really need to put this warning??? Okay, WARNING! Some sexy time. Smut. You can just not read it if you are easily triggering. This chapter is just smut nothing important. 

Soft touches pressed against my cheek and it made me smile still eyes closed. It was really warm under my blanket. I leaned in the touch and sighed. The touches became harder against my skin making me shiver. 

My eyes fluttered opened as the touches went down and down my side to my hip. I was a bit startled when I saw Yoongi's face. It didn't hold any emotion but his eyes did show care and interest when he touched me. I smiled a bit.

"Good morning," My voice was a bit raspy from the sleep and it made me cringe a bit. 

Yoongi didn't say a word. I wanted to question him why was he quiet but his lips pressed against mine. My body froze in shock for a little moment but I closed my eyes again. Like many times before my hands ran into his hair and held a tight grip on them. His soft lips enveloped mine perfectly. A small moan left my mouth as he ran his hands roughly under my shirt and in my pants. I didn't notice that I was still in my yesterday's clothes. I just fell asleep next to Yoongi after treating his bruises. But by the way, he was kissing me it looked like he has forgotten about his wounds. And he didn't let me speak to ask him if he was okay. 

Our clothes were thrown around the room. Maybe it was a really bad idea to have sex at home when my parents or brother could come in at any moment but I was too into Yoongi to simply don't care about that. Yoongi's hand travelled down my thigh taking it upwards and left it at the hip. I hooked my leg on his hip and pulled him closer. I felt his cock pressing against my leg and I made me more excited. My panties were slowly becoming wet from all of this, turning me on and all these feelings that Yoongi made me feel made my stomach turn. I couldn't control myself letting my moans slip through my lips as the boy on top of me pressed two fingers against my wet core. He didn't torment me for long and slowly started to rub making my moans louder and louder. My body jerked upwards pressing Suga more into my own body. 

"Yoon-gi" I moaned out but in return, the boy gave me a low grunt. His fingers moved into me thrusting with them in and out. 

All this was so new to me. From Suga. It seemed like he wanted to slowly bring me to my orgasm. Make more pleasure to me. But his wasn't for me. I pressed my lips rougher to his to give him a message that I want all of him. Rough and no hesitation. He took the hint and took off my panties and undid my bra leaving me fully naked under him. 

Yoongi's breath was fast as he pulled off his underwear. But not long before I was fully under him and he was slowly entering me. My hands pressing into his shoulders and eyes closed I tried to process all of these things I felt. But as Yoongi was all the way in he let out a moan. 

"God, Sof, " He growled out and pressed a kiss against my neck but without leaving it he thrust fast and hard. My head was pressed against the pillows, mouth hanging open as he rammed in me and sucked hard on my neck. Leaving more marks on the skin. 

Was it weird that we aren't together but yet we are doing a thing like this? And I was thinking if he felt the same things as I did. All the pleasure and all the lust and passion. He spun my world around without even knowing. Or maybe he knew it and took it into his hands to make me his and turn it on his finger like a basketball. 

Yoongi's hips moved fast and hard. The room was filled with my moans, Yoongi's grunts and the skin slapping against each other. 

The familiar feeling in my lower stomach build up and I scratched Yoongi's back to keep myself in control but I couldn't and I was cumming around Yoongi. But nothing stopped him as he roughly pounded into my numb body. My high never stopped. I swear I was seeing stars. Head was spinning without a stop, all I felt was his dick ramming in me. I felt every touch like my skin was so vulnerable. My core was sore and bagging for a stop but I couldn't say a word because of all the pleasure Yoongi gave me. 

"Soon baby just needs you to cu-cum again," Even his voice was a bit weak but his moved never slowed. His thumb connected to my clit and he rubbed it harshly. 

"God Yoongi, I ca- can't," I started.

"You can baby, just a little bit," Yoongi begged. I lost all my sanity when I was climaxing the second time and Yoongi was spilling in me with a loud moan. To get himself off fully he was slowly and calmly moving in and out. 

"Fuck babe," Suga hissed pulling out. I was panting fast trying to regain my breathing. My heart was beating against my chest and all my sweaty body was sticky. 

I couldn't believe I just did it in my room and no one came to see what was happening. 

"You parents went out and brother has stayed at this friend's so it's all clear." Yoongi told me as he took his underwear. 

"How do you know?" I asked with wide eyes.

" Your mom came in when we were sleeping." The blond boy made his way into the bathroom. 

I guess this place was my lucky one. Or just Yoongi brings me luck. So I thought.