Chapter Eleven(Wheetziebat)

I originally wasn't going to make a trillogy or a series or whatever, but I decided that's the course that I want to take. So be looking forward to book two :) Also the beginning is before Emilia is taken by Rhylo and them and then kinda just follows through.

********************************************************************************************************

  Wheetziebat looked down at Emilia. After she had eaten immediately she had gone back to sleep. He watched her breathe in deeply and shift around a little. In truth it bothered him that she still wouldn't open up to him. He wanted nothing more than for it to be like the old days, however he knew that those days were long gone. "James..." Wheetziebat shot a looked down at Emilia to see that she had murmured his name unconsciously. He still felt unnerved. He didn't like her saying his name like that very much. There was always power in a name and there were plenty of Xions trying to take over his throne.

   He sat back and reflected over the past few weeks. He then looked down at Emilia and thought about what had just happened not too long ago.

"James..."

   The hopeless way in which she said that made him uneasy. It was like she forgot where she was and who she was with. For once he saw the real Emilia. He saw the unguarded and vulnerable Emilia. That hardly happened. Suddenly his left ear twitched as his impeccable hearing picked up the sounds of the Xion coming out of the shadows as night took over the world. He sighed and got up. He didn't want to deal with any fights tonight but as king it was his job to go and keep the peace and order as much as possible.

   He walked out of the entrance of the store and then glared as Gadezooks and Lacie came over to him. Gadezooks was a peculiar character. He was more of an Humanoid-Xion and looked older than most. His hair was a crazy brown yet there were streaks of gray in them and had dark eyes. He was slightly stooped over from the huge wings that protruded from his back. His fingertips brushed the ground and he had huge fangs sticking out from under his lip. Lacie on the other hand was the sluttiest Xion that he'd ever seen. Her hair was starlight white and she had dark rings around her pale blue eyes. She had pale pink lips and a very predatory look to her. One of her eyes had a scar over it and she had pointed ears. She was barely dressed in anything that really covered and her tail was swishing back and forth. She had spikes on her arms and was standing on the balls of her feet.

   "To what do I owe the pleasure?" Wheetziebat asked. Lacie smiled in her cruel way and put her hand on his chest. Wheetziebat shivered disgusted at the contact. Even the touch of her skin was dirty. "We just wanted to know if you wanted to save the battle tonight and just hand over the title of 'King' to us." Lacie said. Her voice grated on Wheetziebat's ears. It was all nasely and high pitched. "Sorry sweetheart, but I'm not going to hand over the title." He said as he removed her hand. Gadezooks snarled and glared at Wheetziebat who gladly returned the stare. Wheetziebat actually welcomed a fight with these two. He found that now he really wanted to kill them now that he was out here.

   Lacie jumped back and got into her fighting stance while Gadezooks simply preferred to attack right there. Wheetziebat slid back and just looked at the monsters in front of him, "Why not indulge myself?' He thought as he then hunkered down into his first fighting stance. Chances were that in just three quick moves this fight would be over. Lacie smirked and then came for him. The Xions had made a circle around them, effectively blocking most of the room to maneuver around.

   Wheetziebat easily dodged Lacie when she got near him and then countered with a swift blow to her midsection. Blood burst from her split skin and she howled as she landed in the dirt. Gadezooks snarled in anger and then came for Wheetziebat. Wheetziebat just smiled and then easily blocked each one of Gadezook's devastating blows. However what he didn't count on was Lacie getting back up. Wheetziebat felt a sharp pain and quickly rolled away before Lacie had a chance to go straight through his back. She then slammed into Gadezooks and they both went rolling away.