IV. I Meet My Half Brother and Get Explanations

"Is this some type of joke?" I said.

     All of a sudden, two people who sat next to my table charged at me with their swords drawn. She slashed and thrust their swords at me, but like always, I managed to doge them all. Then the rest of his table and more people from different tables followed their example and began to attack me as well.

     What the heck is going on?! I thought.

     "Here!" I heard Chiron say.

     I turned around to find him throwing a silver necklace in my direction.

     What's that for?

     As soon as I made contact with the necklace, it began to glow, and before I knew it, I was holding a sword. It was like the others, but had a lightning bolt engraved on both sides of the blade. The best part was that it felt perfect balanced in my right hand. I looked at the army of kids who had been trying to attacked and grinned. Then I did something that was either brave or stupid.

     I charged.

     I could see that they were surprised when I charged at them It seemed that the new sword had increased all my senses and attributes to maximum. On a few seconds I had knocked out three people with the hilt of my sword. Some of them stiffened in error. I took that opportunity and knocked out three more. A few of them recovered and attacked me. Either I was faster or they were moving much slower. The first guy brought his sword much slower than I expected. I easily sidestepped knocked him out with the hilt as well. I could tell the rest were scared, but I guess they were determined because they too attacked me. Three of them ganged up on me but I had no trouble knocking them out as well. Now there was six more remaining. I looked at them with an I'll-kill-you glare I just made up and they all fell down. They scrambled to their feet and ran out the door.

     I looked around to find everyone staring at me. I slowly began walking toward the door. When I was just a few feet from it, I bolted out.

     I ran to the arena and sat down in a seat. Then I looked at the new sword and wondered how I had been able to fight off all of those people with just this sword. I threw it into the arena. Before it could hit the ground, it disappeared. Suddenly, a necklace with a silver lightning bolt appeared around my neck. Wait a minute. This was the same one that Chiron had gave me. I grabbed the lightning bolt, and immediately,it glowed and one second later I was holding the same silver blade that I had fought the people off with.

     Once again, I threw it away, and it disappeared again, appearing on my neck as a necklace like last time.

     "Seems like you're getting used to it."  heard a voice behind me say.

     I turned around to find Chiron standing at the arena entrance. What is with these people? Do they just love sneaking up behind me or something?

     I grabbed my the lightning bolt again and it turned into a the sword again. I held it out towards him. "What is this?" I asked.

     "Oh that? That's Keravnos, also known as Lightning in English." he said, "Zeus gave it to me and said to give to his next child. And that child, is you."

     "Me?" I said.

     "I forgot to explain." he said as he turned around and began walking away. "Follow me."

     I got and let go of Lightning. The sword disappeared and appeared as a necklace around my neck. I quickly caught up to Chiron walked alongside. People everywhere stopped and starred at us but I just ignored them and kept on walking.