IX. Fight With Plua

I drop to one knee and bow my head.

     "Hello Un- My Lord." I said.

     "Just Poseidon is fine," he said, "Come on stand up."

     I stood up and looked at him. I had no idea what to do.

     "Um-"

     "So, you're looking for Plua?" he asked.

     "Plua?"

     "My son."

     "Son?"

     He sighed. "The cyclops that killed your mother, boy."

     "Oh." I said. When I realized what that meant, I jumped, ready to fight. "I'm sorry, Poseidon. He may be your son, but I'm not going to stop."

     He smiled, "Don't worry." he said, "He has turned against me and the gods anyway. It's wise to take care of him."

     "So . . . . you're okay with it?"

     "No problem."

     I loosened up just stood there.

     "Come on, I'll take you to him." Poseidon said.

     He walked towards me, actually, past me and then plunged right into the water and disappeared. I just stood there, not knowing what I was supposed to do. Then, Poseidon's head popped up from the surface of the water.

     "What are you waiting for?" he said, "Come on in."

     "In the water?"

     He nodded.

     I took baby steps all the way to the edge of the dock. He is the god of the seas, so I should trust him when it comes to water, I thought. I leaned forward and fell into the water with a loud splash! When I was underwater, I almost couldn't believe what was happening. I could breathe! I inhaled and exhaled over and over again until I got used to it.

     "Why were you afraid at first." Poseidon said as he swam toward me.

     I blushed. "I-I don't know how to swim." I admitted.

     He chuckled. "Don't worry about it." then he began swimming away.

     I did what I saw on TV and flapped my leg, trying to move forward. Surprisingly, it worked. I was propelled forward toward Poseidon. I didn't want to seem disrespectful, so I swam behind him.

     When he came to a stop, I stopped flapping my legs.

     "We're here." he said .

     He began swimming swimming toward the surface and I followed behind. When our heads were out of the water, I looked around. I know one thing for sure. We weren't in New York anymore. We were in a lake next to a torn down house. I couldn't see inside since I was still n the lake.

     Poseidon got out of the water and I followed. As we walked toward the house, I felt a strange presence coming for the torn down house. Oh no, I'm sorry. I meant familiar.

     I took out Lightning and yelled, "Plua!"

     "You just have fun here, and I'll leave you to take care of things." Poseidon said as he dissolved into water and poured into the lake.

     "Thanks." I said.

     Suddenly, it felt like an earthquake was currently taking place. A familiar ugly face popped from the torn down house and began walking toward me. Anger soared throughout my whole body and I immediately charged.