VIII. I Get An Unexpected Visit

"Morning." I said to Beth as we both headed to the dining hall.

     "Morning." she said back.

     For the rest of the way, we walked in silence. When we entered, everyone turned toward us and cheered. Drew's table and a few others just ignored everyone and continued eating. We continued walking, trying to ignore them, but it wasn't easy.

     "Congratulations you two." someone shouted.

      When Beth sat down at her table, all her cabin mates crowded her with questions. I quickly scurried away toward my table as some of them tried to ask me questions. I sat down and buried my face under my arms. The memories of of last night were still vivid. I felt myself blushing. Thank the gods nobody could see my face right now.When I felt myself cool down, I pulled my head up again. 

     I ordered a french toast, bacon and eggs on my magic plate and began to eat. When I finished, I got up and walked out of the dining hall.  

     "So you're going to leave your girlfriend behind?"

     I spun around to find Beth standing cross armed a few feet from me.

     "Girlfriend?" I said.

     "You beat Drew right?" she asked.

     "Oh yeah. Actually, he surrendered to me." 

     "Same thing."

     "OK, OK. Sorry for leaving you," I said, "But I need to do something very important."

     I turned around and began to walk away again. She didn't say anything so I guess she must've understood. 

     I walked to my cabin and took off my Camp Half-Blood shirt and put on the one I had wore on the day my mom had died. At the thought of that, my hands began to shake.I quickly got back in control and walked out of the cabin. I stopped a few feet from it and looked back. This might be my last time I saw it. Why?

     I'm going to get my revenge.

     I turned back around and began to walk toward the lake. After a few minutes, I saw a boy around my age standing next to the lake. He looked skinny with blonde short hair and hazel eyes. He wore a Camp Half-Blood shirt and blue jeans with white sneakers. I remembered that I'd seen him coming out of the sixth cabin next to mine. 

     I smiled and waved at him. "Hello."

     He smiled back. "He-"

     All of a sudden, his eyes began to glow green and green mist began to surround him.

     He voice voice changed to one sent shivers up my spine. It sound like a talking snake, if they could talk:

     You shall embark on a quest for vengeance

     and have unexpected appearances

     with help of the the god of waters

     you will face the one-eyed creatures

     After that, he fainted and I caught him before he hit the the ground. I put his arm around my shoulder and carried him back to his cabin. When I arrived, I took a moment to look at his cabin. It looked like an ordinary cabin except that fact that it looked like it was made of solid gold in the morning light. I walked up to it and knocked on the door. The door immediately swung open and two people came out. They both looked like twins, literally. They both had the same blonde hair, Camp Half-Blood shirts, blue jeans, and even the same shoes!