six // sleepover

That night, I spent the night at Ryan's. I learned all about him and the rest of the guys, and they learned whatever they wanted to know about me. It was kind of like an old-fashioned sleepover. You know, the kinds you would have when you were in elementary school. I guess you could consider us friends now, but honestly, I don't know. I don't really know what it's like to have friends. I never really had any growing up anyways. I was always a loner.

I found out that Chase is crazy obsessed with his cat. I swear, he talked about his cat the whole night. He was constantly showing me picture of Glenn. Hell, he even takes selfies with the damn cat. You would think it's his brother the way he talks about him, but no. It's a fucking cat. It was kind of cute though, seeing him that way instead of his usual tough guy self.

I also found out he has two sisters, but he hasn't seen them since he was five. His dad is also a huge NASCAR driver. Bill Elliott. I've never really followed NASCAR, and Chase doesn't seem to enjoy talking about his family much. I would try asking him questions, but he would just change the subject or start talking about Glenn again.

Bubba loves music. He told me he used to play the drums before he joined the mafia. He's really into the heavier stuff, which I think it cool. I listen to that kind of music when I'm really in my feelings, so that was something cool for us to bond over. He had some videos of him drumming, and he's actually really good. He told me he would teach me how to play sometime.

Erik is an interesting character. I never would've pictured him to be the type that cracks jokes left and right. If anything, he seemed like he would've been the most hardcore out of all of them, but that's just based on the way he looks. In all reality, he's a fucking dork. And I love it.

William is definitely the quietest in the group. He's very reserved, and keeps to himself most of the time. He's really into art, and showed me some of his work. He's really talented. No one outside of the group knows about his art skills, which I think is sad. He's good enough to where he could sell his artwork and make good money off it. He also mentioned being a fan of Harry Potter, which got me really excited because I love Harry Potter. He told me we can have a marathon one night. I'm planning on holding him to that.

Then there's Ryan Blaney. He let slip about his Star Wars obsession. When I say obsession, I mean it. He's the type of fan where "I know everything there is to know about Star Wars. You can quiz me and not stump me," kind of fan. It was kind of scary but also kind of adorable. The Ryan and William got into an argument about whether Harry Potter or Star Wars was better. It was 2-2, with me and William being Harry Potter, Ryan and Chase for Star Wars. Bubba said he didn't give a fuck.

When I was talking to Ryan, I couldn't help but notice how god damn attractive he is. I mean, hot fucking damn. He always has the slightest hint of stubble on his jaw, which adds to the whole "badass" image he has going on. He's a sexy man.

Did I really just say that? What the fuck is wrong with me.

I see these guys so much differently than I did when I first met them. Everyone is terrified of them, and they have a good reason to be. I was too when I met them and when I learned what they were. But after actually getting to know them, they're such good guys. They're the perfect mix of funny, chill, dorky, and badass. I can honestly say that I love spending time with them.

After we learned all about each other, they told me that I would have to learn how to fight if I was going to be in their little group. That part makes me a little nervous. I have to learn how to physically fight and how to shoot someone. I've always hated guns, and I hate the fact that I have to learn how to use one now. It makes me kind of uncomfortable but I know it's what I have to do to stay alive.

They didn't exactly say when I would start my training, though. I guess it's whenever they feel some shit's about to go down and I'll need to be prepared.

But honestly, I don't think anything could ever prepare you for the kind of life these guys live.