Run

This One-Shot is not a really happy and cheerie one so...yeah. I recommend playing the song to make it even more dramatic! :D

"Natsu! Run!" Lucy called out as they tried to make it out of the forest.

"Damn it he's fast!" He shouted as he kept running as well, feeling his muscles burn.

"He's catching up!" Lucy already had tears falling; scared for her life.

"Fire Dragons: Roar!" He shouted making flames spew out of his mouth, only angering Aconologia even more.

Damn it! That was the last of my magic. He thought

He quickly turned to Lucy. Tears threaten to spill as they both started to run again.

"Natsu you know it's the only way to finish this! If I!-"

"No! Everything's going to be fine! Come on, take my hand!" He reached out to her. She looked to him, and looked back for a moment.

"Don't look back! We can make it out of this! We always do! You don't need to put yourself in danger!" He had a desperate look in his eyes, something Lucy never saw. But she knew she had to make a decision. It was obvious that only one of them could make it.

"What are you waiting for Luce?!" She looked to the ground.

"Go on with out me."

"W-What??" She soon slowed down and he did as well. "Stop talking like your going to die! Now let's go!" She shook her head and then ran up to him, planting a single kiss on his lips and then going back.

"Thank's for our adventures." She smiled to him.

"Lucy! Don't you dare!-"

"Celestial Barrier!" She called out trapping the Dragon and her inside.

"Lucy get out of there now!" Natsu yelled as he banged his fist on the yellow wall.

"Everything that has happened up to this point, is because of me...This is my way of fixing things Natsu." She turned to look at the beast with her head held high.

"You know its not! Now stop being stubborn and run away with me!" Aconologia roared causing the very ground to shake.

"No. The last time I did that...many of our friends perished." The image of Gray, Erza and poor little Wendy flashed in their minds, remembering their last moments.

Aconologia swung his arm making Lucy jump, dodging his attack.

"But I'm not going to let you throw away your life like this!" Natsu kept banging his flame covered fists trying to save her but to no avail all the while her back was to him.

"I'm not throwing it away Natsu. I'm doing it to save the Guild...My home and our children." The dragon roared throwing a powerful beam; making the barrier crack slightly.

"He's too strong and you know it!"

"It's my final decision. I want to help instead of just getting in the way of others."

"And there are other ways to do that now get out!!" She turned to look at him. He stared in horror as he heard her say.

"Live on, for me and our family.."

She looked determined at Aconologia and shouted

"Solar..Collision!" She yelled making the inside of the barrier glow brighter and brighter by the second.

"Don't! Don't do this to me Luce!" Natsu was on his knees begging. Soon the everything was covered by light making Natsu unable to see anything.

"LUCY!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After a moment, everything cleared up, leaving nothing in the spot where she once was.

"No..." He quickly ran looking all over the place looking for something, anything, showing that Lucy was still alive.

"LUCY!!!!!" He yelled in pain falling to his knees.

"Thanks for everything...Natsu.." He heard her voice and turned to look at Lucy but her body was glowing yellow he ran to her and hugged her.

She felt...so warm...

"Please don't go..." He cried to her. Lucy caressed his pink hair and planted a kiss on the crown of his head.

"I love you.." And with that she disappeared.

~Little-Red~