Behind the blond

"Here comes that blond whore."

"Yeah, I still don't understand why she comes to school." The girls said as Lucy took her seat at her usual place.

"So what, you going to let yourself get knocked up by another guy today?" Evergreen asked. "Or are you getting paid for it now?" The other girls teased all the while Lucy never flinched or spoke to either of them.

"Alright class settle down, take your seats where about to start." They did as they were told and sat down. "For today I will be putting you all into groups of two for the project. The list goes by as: gray and juvia, Erza and Jellal, levy and Gajeel, Lucy and natsu..."

"So he got paired up with that whore."

"Guess we know who's going to bed with who." The class Snickered.

Natsu on the other hand was to busy arguing with gray to notice the comments.

~

The class ended and Lucy walked over to Natsu's desk before he could leave.

"Um, hi?" Natsu asked with an eyebrow raised.

"About the group project... is it okay if we can do it at my place?" She asked a little nervously.

"What?" Then Natsu looked to the board and caught up with what was going on. "Oh, um sure but, why not my place? It's a lot closer." Lucy never made eye contact as she responded.

"It's just that...Well, I can't leave my daughter alone.." Natsu looked at her a bit shocked. Then he remembered who she was known as:

Lucy, the whore who got pregnant at a young age.

Of course there are many versions as to how she got pregnant.

But the one that stands out the most is where they say she got pregnant after getting into highschool and decided to leave for a while to take care of her kid but then she went back to highschool and changed to Fairy Tail High.

"Can we head to my locker before we go?" She asked kindly.

"Sure. No problem." Taking their things, the two walked out of the classroom and in the hallway towards said locker.

Once Lucy opened it up, a bunch of notes fell out and onto the ground.

It was a mixture of hate messages and insults. Natsu watched as picked them all up, took out her books and closed her locker.

"We can go now." Was all she said. He nodded in agreement and before they left school grounds, Lucy threw away all the notes. "We can take my car of you want." She offered.

"Fine with me."

It was a quiet ride there and once they arrived, Lucy locked her car and opened the front door.

"Mommy!!" Was the first thing heard when they entered.

"Hey Michelle. How was school?"

"Good! My friends mom brought me home like always." She said with a smile.

"That's nice to hear. This is a classmate of mine, Natsu." She gestured towards him making Natsu smile and wave slightly.

"Were going to be doing a project so you can go watch TV if you want." Michelle cheered and rushed over to the couch.

"We can work on the kitchen table." Lucy said while guiding him. Natsu all the while looked around noticing the fact that it was a small but nice apartment.

"So...um, how old is she?" Natsu asked trying to make conversation.

"What? Oh, 3 and a half."

"Wow, she looked older then I thought."