Hello and Goodbye

Lucy was practically jumping up and down in her spot as she waited at the train station for her best friend who she hasn't seen in about 7 years!

Soon enough a train stopped right on time and people started pooling out.

Where is he?? Did he miss the train? Or am I too early?

She looked to the clock.

1:25. No, He said that this was the time his train would arrive...

Lucy looked left and right again and again. Then, the one she was looking for so desperately was exiting the first train door.

She recognized that pink hair anywhere.

"Natsu!!!" She yelled as she ran to him; tackling him in a tight hug, making him fall along with his suite case and traveling backpack.

"L-Lucy??" He looked at her with wide eye's. "You really have.." He scanned her up and down, his eyes lingering around her chest area a second longer. "Grown up."

"Of course I have! And so have you!" She said with the biggest smile ever. He chuckled at her attitude only making her puff out her cheeks in annoyance. "What's so funny?"

"Same funny and energetic girl from seven years ago." She blushed slightly as he gave her his signature toothy grin. She then got up and helped him up to.

"Come on, I'll help you put your suitcases in my car." Lucy took his suite case rolled it out with Natsu trailing behind her.

~

"You guys moved?" Natsu asked as she got out of the car.

"Um, yeah, it's more convenient living near the train station since, dad's always on business trips." Lucy said while struggling to get his suitcase out of the car.

Natsu covered his mouth, trying to sniffle his laughter.

Still as stubborn as ever to ask for help.

He nodded his head in disapproval as he walked over to her.

"Here, let me help you."

"N-No, I got t-this." She said as she took it out the car and accidentally dropped it on...Natsu's foot.

"Ow Craaaa...b!" He shouted while restraining himself from cursing in front of Lucy.

"Sorry!!! Sorry, sorry sorry!!" Lucy panicked as she tried to find a way to help her friend who was hopping on one foot. "H-Here! Let me help you inside the house!"

Lucy then rushed over to him but ended up tripping on the wheel of the suitcase. How? I don't know.

Lucy ended up falling on top of him for the second time today.

"I can see you're still as clumsy as ever." Natsu said with a chuckle. Lucy ended up getting frustrated.

"Sorry, it hasn't even been an hour and I already made you fall twice and hurt you with your own luggage."

"Na it's okay Luce, it keeps things interesting ya know?" Natsu said looking at the bright side of things.

"Yeah I guess so!" Lucy got back up and dusted herself off. "Come on inside! I'll show you to your room!" She said happily skipping away to the two story apartment.

(Aaaand she forgot to help Natsu with his bags.)

"Hurry up Natsu!"

~

"Whoa, nice place you got here." He commented as he walk through the front door.

"Really? You think so?" Lucy was happy to hear his compliment.