I'll come back for you.

"So you up for hanging out after school?" Gray asked his best friend.

"You know it!" Natsu gave him a high-five. They were walking around school, waiting for their first period to start.

"By the way, what was the homework for tod-"

"Natsu!!" Shouted a blond girl at the end of the hallway. She ran up to the pink haired boy. "I'm so glad you're here!" She said while trapping him in a bear hug.

"Um...It's nice to see you too?" He said confused with the whole situation. She looked to him with somewhat hurt fill eyes.

"O-Oh! I'm sorry, w-wrong person!" She walked away with a blush clearly shown on her face.

"What was that all about? And who mistakes you for someone else?!" Asked gray. Natsu watched as she made her way down the hall.

"No idea.."

"Wait. Isn't she that new girl? What was her name....Lucy something." Said gray as he tried to remember the girls last name.

"Lucy huh?"

~

"Damn~ is it just me or do school hours just seem to get longer?" Complained Natsu as he walked nonchalantly off of school grounds with his friends.

"You said it." Answered Loke.

"Hey look. There's the new girl." Gray said, making the guys turn and look in her direction.

"And she's quite the looker." Loke added with a sly smirk.

"Hands off." Natsu warned. Loke took a step back and held his hands up in defense.

"Woah bro, didn't know you already called dibs on her." Natsu blinked a few times and realized what he said.

"N-Nevermind...So how's it going with you and Aries?" Natsu said trying to change the subject.

"Wait, you're still going out with her and had your eyes set on another girl?" Asked Gray.

"What? I guy has needs too." Loke shrugged his shoulders only to be hit in the head by a certain red head.

"What was that Loke?" Erza said as she towered over his trembling body.

"N-Nothing mam! I'm going to see Aries now bye!" And with that as his last words, Loke ran off with his tail between his legs.

"So I see that the new girl has already made some new friends." Said Erza as if she didn't just scare the living daylights out of someone just now.

"Yeah, Levy's always nice to people so it's no surprise she befriended her." Added Gray.

"And it looks like they're getting along nicely. Let's go over there." Erza said bluntly.

On the other hand, the guys didn't really want to go because all they wanted to do was go home and play videogames.

It was Friday for crying out loud!

But neither of them dared to defile her orders.

So they walked over the two chatting girls.

"Hi Levy." Erza greeted first. "Hello, my name is Erza." She reached her hand out to shake the Lucy's hand.

"Erza!" Lucy hugged her, making Erza surprised by her actions. "Oh! Sorry." Lucy let her go and then scratched the back of her head embarrassed. "I got a little excited. My name's Lucy!" Erza smiled at the bright and ecstatic girl.

"It nice to meet you. These are my friends Natsu and Gray." She signaled the guys standing behind her.

The both gave her a small wave of their hand.