Chapter 8; More Trips and Break Ups

Your POV

I walk towards my car. I was feeling a lot better. Turns out, whatever I ate had milk or something in it. I'm lactose intolerant. That did not go over well with my stomach. I pull out my at keys and hop in.

"Making my way downtown walking fast, faces past and I'm home bound." I shake my head with the "na-na-na-na-na-na" part as I pull into the offices. I walk up the stairs (not falling this time). I open the office door. I see Tim in the kitchen. Perfect. My first victim. I sneak around him while he's digging in the fridge.

"Tim!" I yell, grabbing his shoulders. He jumps about a foot or two in the air. "I told you to stop with the broccoli!" He turns around with a serious face.

"I just can't man!" He yells back. We both start laughing and head off our different ways. I lock the door of my office. I usually do a weekly vlog, so I pull out my camera.

"Hey guys, (Yt/n) here! And today, we will be doing..." I pause, "well, I don't know what we are doing yet, but we'll find out sooner or later!" I grab a nearby stuffed animal on my desk. "Oh! I know! I'll answer question!" I set the camera down and pull out my phone. I send out a tweet to send me questions. "Okey dokey, first question, 'Do you enjoy working at Sky Media?' Yes, I do very much. To be honest, the work really hasn't changed. All that's changed is that now I get to do my dream job and work with amazing people." This goes on, me answering questions about what I do, among other things. I end my video and turn off my camera. I sigh and lean back in my chair. We still have a ton of videos we have to shoot today so we can go home earlier.

~Time Skip Brought to you by; Couch Potatoes~

"Lunch Time!" I call out, skipping into offices to make sure everyone is aware of my plans.

"Ohs yeahs!" Barney calls out. Adam lost a bet with him, so now he has to eat a ghost pepper in his meal.

"NO!" Adam cries out. We are going to a Chinese place. "Me and Red with you, (y/n)." He adds. I grab my purse and head out. I skip along the sidewalk, facing Adam and Red who are behind me.

"Are you guys ready to see the BEST DRIVER EVER?!?!" I ask.

"Tim?" Adam asks, laughing.

"No, me!" I frown.

"No, I mean- WATCH OUT (y/n)!" He yells.

"Huh?" I ask, but I soon find out. Adam yanks my hand forward, and I fall in the middle of the road, just as I notice a car coming. The problem is, my legs are still in the way. I manage to pull one out of the way before the car runs over one. It makes a sick crunching noise. Tim, Max, and Ross hop out of the car.

"Are you okay (y/n)?!" One of them asks. This could be the last thing I say, I have to make sure that I tell Ma-

"F**k you Tim." I say, giving him the finger. I hear laughter before I dose off.

Max's POV (going back in time a bit)

We all pile into Tim's car (Just realized Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon aren't the same person).

"Shotgun!" I call out. Tim  turns on the radio loudly, but it doesn't drowned out this yelling noise. I glance around, but don't see anything. Then, crunch.

"Uhh... Should we get out and see what Tim hit?" Ross asks.

"Or who." Tim adds as he gets out. Huh? As I get out, I see Adam and Red standing with scarred looks on their faces. Where's (y/n)? Oh sh*t. She looks up at me.

"Are you okay (y/n)?" Tim asks. She looks up at me, about to say something, as she turns to Tim.

"F*ck you, Tim." She says. I laugh. Everybody shoots me a 'not the best time' look, so I stop. Her eyes roll back into her head, and she passes out. Adam pulls out his phone, and calls 9-1-1. An ambulance comes, and they take her away. I tried to get in, but they stopped me. So, we all pile into cars and go our separate ways. Except, most of our ways end at the hospital.

A/N

Woah... You weren't expecting that, were you? In all honestly, I wasn't either. I have to get over this shock now, BYYYEEEEE!!!