Chapter 23; Movie Night

Your POV;

I grab the popcorn from the microwave and pour it into bowls.

"(y/n)! Are you coming?" Sarah yells from the living room.

"Yep!" I yell back.

"Well, hurry! You're going to miss the beginning of the movie!" She yells.

"I'm coming!" I yell back again and I take off like an Olympian track runner and sprint into the living room, making sure not to spill the popcorn. I hop over the couch and land on it, handing out popcorn. Sarah starts the movie.

~Time Skip Brought to You By; What if Max's Girlfriend if Secretly Ross- I mean, yeah, some random reference~

I'm falling asleep on the couch, so I head up to my bedroom. Max is asleep in my bed. Oh well, why should I wake him? I grab one of my pillows and an extra blanket and sleep on the floor. I fall asleep fast.

~Another Time Skip Brought to You By; MATT DAMON~

I wake up to a thud. I feel the floor beside me shake. What the h*ll? I flip around to see that Max fell off my bed. I glance out the window. It's Saturday, and bright outside already. I groan, then get up. I throw a blanket over Max, seeing he's still asleep. I go into the living room. Jess and Alesa must've driven home last night. I yawn, then start making breakfast. I pulled up my music app on my phone and started randomly playing music.

"OH, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE BEEN TOLD, BUT THIS GAL RIGHT HERE'S GONNA RULE THE WORLD!" I yelled, surely waking up Sarah and Max.

"NO I DON'T WANNA SIT STILL. LOOK PRETTY!" Sarah yells in my ear. I jump.

"SARAH! DON'T YELL IN MY EAR!" I yell at her.

"WELL THEN DON'T WAKE ME UP BY SCREAMING!"

"I'M SORRY!"

"APOLOGY ACCEPTED!"

"GOOD"

"GOOD"

"FINE"

"FINE"

"WHY ARE WE STILL YELLING?"

"TO WAKE UP MAX."

"OH."

"YEAH. WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST?"

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP?!?!" Max yells from upstairs.

"NO!" We both yell at the same time. I hear heavy footsteps down the stairs.

"A wild Max appears," I mutter under my breath to Sarah. She snorts.

"What?" Max asks, confused.

"What?" I ask, in the same tone as him.

"Huh?" He is still very confused.

"Huh?" I mimic.

"Don't you dare get me started," Max says, getting angry.

"Don't you dare get me started," I repeat.

"You are so immature," He says, trying to walk past me.

"You are so immature."

"Stop that!" Max yells and Sarah leaves the room.

"Stop that!"

"(y/n)...."

"Max...."

"HA! YOU DIDN'T COPY ME!"

"Knock it off!"

"Knock it off!"