Chapter 19; Lunch

Your POV

"So, where do you want to go to lunch at?" I ask Sarah.

"That restaurant near the Subway!" Sarah yelled. Ross sprints out of his office.

"I wanna come too!" He yells.

"Okay Ross. You can come." I say laughing.

"Ooh! Can I come too?" Red asks.

"Alright, but that's as many people Sarah can fit in her car.

"Let's go!" Sarah yelled excitedly as she ran to her car.

"I'm driving!" I yelled.

"No your not!" Ross yelled back. We all laugh and I fake pout.

"(y/n)! Wait! I want to talk to you about something," Max yells, running out of the building. Sarah walks over and he lets out a quiet groan.

"What is it Max?" Sarah asks sarcastically.

"Can I just talk to (y/n) alone?" Max asks.

"Whatever you have to say to her you can say to me," Sarah states, crossing her arms.

"Sarah," I say warningly.

"What?" She snaps. "Oh. Sorry (y/n). That idiot is starting to piss me off."

"Sarah, why don't you go flirt," I suggest and push her towards Red. She looks back at me and gives me a nod.

"Okay, but let me know if you need help. You still remember the signal?"

"Yep. Now, go," I give her another push towards Red. She does her 'flirty' walk towards Red.

"So.." Max starts.

"Why did you want to talk about?" I ask, getting strait to the point.

"I'm sorry for the way I was acting this morning. I just got jealous because I don't know Steven and what he wants to do with you," Max rambles I roll my eyes. "And then your friend got me mad and, well, you know how I get when I'm mad, and I-" I cut him off by kissing him. His eyes get big. I pull away.

"You talk too much," I say laughing as I walk away towards Sarah, leaving a stunned Max behind me. I hear him walk into the building and Sarah and I burst out laughing.

"I can't believe you did that!" Sarah yells as we all climb into her car.

"Me either!" I say.

"And for your first kiss, too!" Sarah says excitedly.

"I was just doing what you would've done!"

"I'm paying for everyone as a celebration!" Sarah yells excitedly.

"I don't get what the big deal is. I've never had my first kiss," Red says.

"Well, we're going to have to change that," Sarah says, giving me a look.

"What?" Red asks confused.

"She's saying she wants to kiss you, jeez keep up Red!" Ross says. I burst out laughing. Red turns, well, red.

"Well, here we are!" Sarah says as she parks in the restaurant's parking lot. Red rushed out of the car.

~Time Skip Brought to You By; Minepranks!~

End of the day! (really big time skip, okay?)

"Ready to go?" Sarah asks. I nod. She finishes editing my latest video. I snatch her keys up from the table.

"Lego!" I yelled as we made our way to the front door.

"Aw h*ll no!" She yelled, grabbing the keys from me. With a sigh I hopped into shotgun. "When do you get that thing off anyways?" She asked, pointing a look at my cast.