Chapter 22; Back to Work

Your POV

I walk into my office with Steven.

"And this is my office," I inform him proudly as we walk inside. (Describe perfect office here 😉)

"Wow," is all he ha to say. I let out a squeal. He closes my door behind him just as someone knocks on it. I push Steven out of the way so I can open it. It's Adam.

"You ready for a challenge video?" He asks.

"Office Antics?" I respond.

"Yep," he answers with a smile.

"Why are you so happy?" I question, raising an eyebrow.

"It's a surprise," He answers mysteriously. "And Steve can be in it too," He adds, glancing at Steven spinning around in my chair. I let out a sigh and nod. Then, I follow Adam to the set. I plop down on the couch and Steven sits next to me.

"What video are we doing?" Steven whispers to me. I shrug. Adam sits down across from me and then Red sits down next to him.

"Hey guys! Sky here and welcome to another office antics video. I'm here with Red."

"Hello," Red says in a weird voice.

"(y/n)."

"Hi!!!!"

"And someone new! Everyone, this is Steven. AKA MlgHwnt. Or, that's what he used to be. You should check everyone's channel out in the description below because they are beautiful people," Adam finishes.

"And today we will be playing Truth or Dare!" Red says excitedly.

"Oh no. Not this again!" I let out a deep sigh. "Because you guys don't know, we tried this once before, but it was so cringeworthy, it was deleted and is never to be seen again," I explain. Adam rubs his hands together.

~Tim Skip Brought to You By; DaDa the Dolphin~

Adam does his outro. I sigh and head back to my office with Steven. Sarah's on her phone, calling someone.

"Yes. I know. Yeah. I will. He is. We are. Yep. I am. Yes, I really am. No, you can't. Because I said so. Yeah. Sorry not sorry," She says. She's definitely talking to her mom. I grab her phone from her.

"Hey Sarah's mom!" I greet (I didn't want to use a last name).

"Hey (y/n)! Can you tell Sarah that I should come and visit?" She asks. Sarah shakes her head violently.

"Actually, I don't think that that is a good idea myself," I answer.

"Why not?" She asks, disappointed.

"Because we are planning to come and visit in awhile," I make up randomly. Sarah gives me a glare.

"Ooh! Yay! How about you girls come tomorrow," Her mom offers. I let out a small laugh.

"Well, we have work to do first. After we get way ahead of schedule, we'll come visit. But, only for a day or two," I offer, knowing it will take a month at least to get ahead of schedule by that much.

"Sounds great! Can't wait to see you girls!" She exclaims, then hangs up. I hand the phone back to Sarah.

"Let's tell Adam about it a week before we go. Then, if he says no, it's not our fault," I suggest. Sarah grins.

"Yeah," she says, "or, if you break your leg again, we probably shouldn't go," She says with an evil grin.

"No! That hurt like heck Sarah! Anyways, if that happens then all of them will come to see us," I say. Sarah shudders. I laugh. We're all done for the day.