Chapter 4

Ichimatsu's POV

I was breathless. My face was hot, my heart was beating fast, not to mention Jyushimatsu pushed me down on the couch and was extremely close to my face, smiling like an idiot.

"Fall in love with me and I'll fall in love with you!" he chirped.

"Are you stupid?!"

"Nii-san~, I want you to be happy!"

"So you think me falling in love with you will do the trick?"

"Give me a week! If you can't love me like you loved Todo, we'll stop and forget it happened."

"I didn't say I 'loved' Todomatsu, I said I 'liked' him."

"But you and I both know what you meant."

I closed my mouth and turned my eyes away from his. I couldn't deny it.

What do I tell him? What good would come from this?! All of this was getting me pissed.

"You can't just forget old feelings and make new ones! You don't know how it feels to love someone and see them go!" I snapped at him trying to push him off me.

Right when he was about to say something he froze. His face shocked and pained by my words. "Crap," I thought. "I forgot about that one chick he fell in love with."

"Jyushi... I didn't mean to say that..." I said thing of an excuse to change the topic.

"I do know how it feels though," he murmured. "But she taught me something."

He grabbed my shoulders and smiled weakly. "If you love someone, you're willing to let them go!"

I shut my eyes and felt his hand touch my cheek.

"Just let me try to enter your heart... please?"

I opened my eyes to see his cute smile. How could I deny him when he smiles like that.

"Fine," I gave in. "But don't you start and go to tell everyone about this! Or I won't 'fall in love' with you!"

"I promise!" He laughed as he hugged me making me feel embarrassed. This makes me remember the past. Like feelings for him back in high school.

Normal POV

-Time Skip-

"We're home!" Osomatsu exclaimed opening the door to the living room.

"ACHOOO!" Jyushimatsu sneezed, wiping his nose.

"Got a cold?" Choromatsu asked passing him a tissue.

"I don't think so. It might be from when Ichimatsu nii-san and I were walking home in the rain."

"Why were you walking in the rain?! Now you'll definitely get one!"

"I'll be fine!" Jyushimatsu said before he sneezed again.

"Where is Ichimatsu anyways?" Choromatsu asked.

"He's sleeping upstairs in the room!" Jyushimatsu replied.

"Jyushimatsu, guess what? Fappski here lost so much at the races today while I, your awesome brother, won double than what he lost!" Osomatsu grinned.

"How did you know which horse to bet on?" Choro asked.

Osomatsu rubbed under his nose and said, "You always pick the one with a sexual name!"

"Hugh Jass is not a sexual name!"

"It so does! Sounds like Huge Ass!"

"It does not!"

"It actually reminds me of you."

"How?!"

"Because you are one."

Choromatsu just flipped him off and grabbed the magazine from the table.

Jyushimatsu just laughed at the two's fight while Osomatsu left and came back with chips.

"We're back!" Todomatsu shouted as he entered the living room with Karamatsu following behind him with a bunch of bags.

"How was your day?" Jyushimatsu asked, remembering what he saw earlier today.

"It was fun! Karamatsu bought me so much stuff for me and even got me this cute phone case!" Todomatsu giggled.

"All for my little brother," Karamatsu said.

"Don't you think you're spoiling him?" Choromatsu asked.

"Not at all!" Karamatsu replied, "Because Todomatsu gave me something in return!"

"Like what?"

"Nothing important!" Todomatsu giggled.

"Choro you should spoil me!!" Osomatsu whined.

"No."

"Please?" Osomatsu pouted.

"Only if you stop calling me Fappski!"

"Never mind then," Osomatsu munched on his chips.

"I wonder if I should spoil Ichimatsu nii-san?" Jyushimatsu thought as he got up.

"Where are you going?" Todomatsu asked.

"I'm going to sleep early. Goodnight!" Jyushimatsu walked out of the living room and walked up the stairs to the bedroom where Ichimatsu was sleeping on the futon.

Jyushimatsu's POV

I saw Ichimatsu sleeping on his side of the futon and then saw my side. "Why are we both on opposite ends? I kinda want to sleep next to him." I thought to myself." Just for tonight I mean.

I got under the blanket and then snug myself onto his chest, wrapping his arms around me. I inhaled his scent. I really like it. I smiled and kept smelling him.

"What are you doing?" Ichimatsu whispered, looking down on me.

"I just want to sleep with you!" I whispered back.

He petted my head and asked, "Why are you so cute?"

I blushed trying to cover my face so he couldn't see.

"That wasn't supposed to come out!" he shyly blurted out.

"Do you mean it?" I asked looking at him.

"...yeah..." he closed his eyes avoiding to see my reaction.

"Goodnight nii-san," I kissed his cheek and slowly fell asleep in his arms.

"Night," I heard him say as he kissed my forehead as he held me closer.

(A/N: This chapter was shorter than the other ones but I wanted to post this early since I might not be able to post much this week! See ya in the next chapter ^ω^ Bye Bye~!)