Chapter 10: Day 6 Part 1

Ichimatsu's POV

"Jyushimatsu!" I extended my hand, trying to reach his.

"Sorry! I'm going to play baseball! Bye!" He dashed outside before I could respond.

Another failed attempt.

"Is something wrong?" Choromatsu asked as he passed by.

"No, it's nothing," I sighed as I walked up stairs and onto the roof.

I've been trying to talk to him all morning and failed in doing so.

Why couldn't I just tell him what I meant yesterday! It's not like he's willing to listen to me anyways.

I sighed and stared at the people passing by. I wonder if Jyushimatsu talks to anyone other than me.

The thought of him talking to someone I don't know ticked me off.

Wait, why should I care who he talks to? It's not like me and Jyushimatsu are dating.

I got up after what seemed like an eternity and decided to go play with some cats inside.

"Hey!" Osomatsu greeted me.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked as I sat down on the floor and picked up a stray cat that came inside.

"Let's see... Choromatsu just left to look for a dumb job and Karamatsu's doing whatever he does and Todomatsu is working at the cafe."

"Oh," I said uninterested.

"Where's Jyushimatsu? Isn't he usually with you?"

"No, why would he?"

"Well you two have been together a lot this week, so I figured you two would be."

"Well we're not."

"Did you two get in a fight?"

"No."

"Then why did he ask for his old spot back yesterday instead of sleeping beside you?"

"How should I know!" I got annoyed.

"I know what's going on," Osomatsu eyed me with his stupid grin.

"What are you talking about?" I glared.

"You like Jyushimatsu, don't you?"

"That's sick! He's our little brother!"

"Yeah right! If you're only 'just brothers', you wouldn't have made out with him at the amusement park!" he sneered.

"How do you know about that?!" I felt myself heat up.

"Fappaki and I followed you two and witnessed your 'brotherly affection'. Admit it, you two are in a relationship!"

"We're not in a relationship!" I grabbed him by the collar of his hoodie.

"Oh really?"

"YES!"

"Then are you just messing with his feelings?" he grabbed my wrist.

"No I'm not!"

"Doesn't seem like it."

"Why should you care?! This isn't your business!"

"Actually it is because if you ever hurt precious little Jyushimatsu..." he tightened his grip, "We're going to be having problems." Osomatsu's expression turned grim.

"Are you threatening me?" I clenched my fist.

"No, I'm just an older brother looking after his younger brothers," he pushed me away.