Chapter 8: Day 4

Normal POV

"We have to hurry if we don't want to miss the train!" Choromatsu was waiting impatiently in front of the house with Osomatsu.

"Even if we do miss the train we can always go on the next one," Osomatsu yawned.

"But then we would get stuck waiting in the long lines!" Choro glared.

"Did you really have to wake us up this early?" Karamatsu stretched, walking up to them.

"Yea, 8 am is too early for me!" Todomatsu whined, following close behind.

"I'm so sleepy," Jyushimatsu said sleepily.

"You can take a nap when we get on the train," Ichimatsu patted his head gently.

"Tickets, cash, bentos, drinks, sunscreen," Choromatsu read off his list. "I think we have everything."

"Finally! Let's go!" Osomatsu lead the way.

-At the Train Station-

"TRAIN HEADING TO AKATSUKA BAY IS STARTING TO DEPART," the intercom blared at the station's lobby.

The Matsuno's were running at full speed into the train.

"TRAIN HEADING TO AKATSUKA BAY HAS DEPARTED."

"We made it!" Karamatsu huffed as the doors of the train closed behind him.

"That was close!" Todomatsu sighed in relief as he sat down.

"How long until we get to that amusement park?" Osomatsu sat next to Choromatsu.

"We'll be there in an hour." Choromatsu answered.

"Look at all the buildings Ichimatsu nii-san!" Jyushimatsu pointed, his face against the window.

"It's a nice a view," Ichimatsu had a small smile forming.

Jyushi sat down and leaned on Ichimatsu's shoulder.

"Going to nap?" Ichimatsu asked.

"Um hum," Jyushimatsu hummed in agreement.

"Ok, I'll wake you up when we're there."

Osomatsu stared at them in fascination.

"Hey Churo," Osomatsu whispered.

"I told you not to call me that!" Choromatsu got annoyed.

"I got a question. Do you want to follow them?"

"What do you mean?"

"Remember when I told you if there was anything going on between those two?" Osomatsu pointed at Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu.

"Yeah, why?"

"I want to see how they act around each other and try to figure if they're relationship is more than brotherly."

"I am not going to waste a day doing that."

"What if I showed everyone of that picture of you doing-"

"Ok ok ok!" Choromatsu covered Osomatsu's mouth.

-At the Amusement Park-

"Wow! Akatsuka Amusement Park is huge!" Osomatsu whistled as the Matsunos entered the park which was near by the ocean and filled with people.

"How did you get these tickets again?" Todomatsu asked.

"Bought them off a man selling them near a pastry shop," Osomatsu answered.