Chapter 2: The New Kid

(A/N: I didn't really like how my first chapter went as so imma change a few things. Sorry if this makes u guys a bit confusing with the story but it is my first time so take it easy for me XD lol btw I really love the photo I put up worth it XD lol)

[Lapis P.O.V]

I bumped into someone while walking. "Ow. Hey! Watch where you're going!" I looked up a girl I never saw around school before. Hm? Is she new here? I stared at her for while, she has blonde hair, green eyes and is taller than me. She wore a green jacket and strange glasses? "Oh! I-I'm sorry I was looking for a room and I didn't see where I was walking!" She said to me a bit embarrassed. I smiled and giggled a little, "It's alright, sorry I over reacted at you. You're new here aren't you?" I asked. "It's fine and yeah my name Peridot Diamond. I just moved in about a week ago." She sounds kinda nervous. "Then welcome to Crystal High. My name Lapis Lazuli." I smiled at Peridot then shook her hand, she smiled back, it was silent for bit. "Oh! Um...by any chance do you know where this class is?" She gave me her schedule. "I was looking for the class but then I got kinda lost while searching." Peridot scratched the back of her head making a little smile. She's really nice and a nerd type, I like that. I think she's kinda cute for a nerd. Wait! Don't have thoughts about her like that! You barely know her. I blushed a little and focus on her schedule "U-umm y-yeah, actually your class is next to mine. I can walk you there." I pointed at the direction where to go then started walking beside Peridot. "Thanks." Is she lightly blushing? Omg that's so cute! Lapis no! Keep it together! The bell rings but we managed to reach to her class in time,"Well I guess I'll be seeing you around now, see you later." Peridot gave a little wave. Right when she was about to turn around I stopped her, "Peridot! U-umm. Wanna hang out at lunch?" She looked at me then gave a smile, "Yeah that'll be nice. See ya at lunch then." She gave another wave then went in her class. She said yes...Yes! Wait why am I getting excited? Calm down Lapis you're just gonna hang out with Peridot. I then walked in my class having this weird feeling in my chest? Why?

[Peridot P.O.V]

*sigh* English can get a little boring. I'll say English isn't really my "favorite subject" but I'm good at it. All I could think about is me hanging out with Lapis. She seems cool, nice, amazing, and beauti-whoa stop right there. I shouldn't be probably be thinking about Lapis too much. She'll probably think I'm a freak or something if I think of her that way. *sigh* I looked up and paid back attention to the teacher who kinda boring. Hope time goes by fast.

>Timeskip to lunch<(A/N: sorry I'm feeling kinda lazy explain who's in her class  and which classes she has I'll write it later don't worry. Lol)

Yes! It's finally lunch! Time to hang out with Lapis! I quickly grabbed my thing then ran out of the classroom! I wonder if Lapis has more friends? I walked down the hall then went inside the cafeteria, I searched around looking for Lapis. "Peri!" I heard a voice calling my name behind me. I turn and saw Lapis waving at me. I smiled then walked towards her. "Hey Lapis." I noticed behind her were a group of friends. "You gotta meet everyone, Peri." Since when did she made up her mind to calling me "Peri" well it doesn't bother me that much, kinda makes me feel...special somehow? "Ok so these guys are my friends! Meet Steven, Connie, Pearl, Amethyst, Ruby, Sapphire, and Garnet. Guys this is Peridot she's new here." I looked at everyone and gave a little wave, "Hey it's nice to meet you guys." They all gave me their smiles. "Hey Peridot nice to meet you too." Said Connie, she was sitting next to Steven. Are those two like a thing or something? Just only a first glance of those two and they already look cute together. "Yeah it's nice to see you, Peri." The short kid said. Wait how old is they exactly? "Hello Peridot. It's very ni-" "Sup Peri! You're gonna have fun around with us as long I'm here! Yeet!" (A/N: I'm sorry I had to put "Yeet!" XD I couldn't hold back) Before Pearl could finish her sentence she was interrupted by Amethyst. Pearl looked at Amethyst angrily. I kinda laughed a bit, I then looked at Garnet she was quiet but gave a nod, "Nice to meet you, Peridot." I can respect her quietness I guess. I sat next to Lapis and all we talked about was what we both liked or disliked. Today is pretty much the first time I actually have fun at school hanging around with new friends. I have a good feeling about this school.

End of chapter 2

(A/N: Yay! End of chap. 2! Finally sorry it took a long time I've been pretty busy even tho it's summer :P the first chapter was small and a bit out of point so sorry about that, more will come soon if I have time. And damn! I have bags under my eyes for making this chap! XD thx 4reading AND AGAIN LOVE THAT PHOTO I PUT UP! NEVER FORGET! XD)