Chapter 3: To the Movies!

[Peridot P.O.V]

>Time skip: 1 month later<

Crystal High has been fun especially when with Lapis and the others are around. Me and Lapis were planning about going to the movies with everyone on Saturday. When we told them about the movies most of them agreed, Garnet had to visit her parents, Steven and Connie had to work on a "project" that they didn't finish for class, So it's just Pearl, Amethyst, Ruby, Sapphire, Lapis, and me. It's today is Friday so we'll be going tomorrow. I'm really excited to go not because of Lapis is
going or anything...ok yeah it's because Lapis is going but this is the first time I actually go and hang out with friends. The class is almost over just a few more minutes and I'll go talk to Lapis for little bit. The bell rings and I got my things quickly and went out. I see Lapis waiting for me by the doors. "Hey Lapis." She turns and sees me waving at her "Hey Peri." She smiled at me, when I see Lapis' smile it always gives me this warm feeling, I can't really explain what this feeling was nor have I ever felt it. We started walking together, talking about the movie that we're going to watch.

>Time skip: To Saturday<

I got up early today I didn't really have to since the movie starts at 4:15 PM but I'm just really excited to go! I went through my closet, there weren't that many clothes. So I changed into whatever suits best on my. I went downstairs, but just I was about to walk out, "Peridot, where are you going?" Shoot I forgot to tell mom. "Oh I was just going to the movie theater with my friends." She gave me that one mother look to see I was saying the truth or not. "Hmm...ok. Oh you should've told before I would've given you money to buy popcorn and such." I would've wanted the money as well, but I think I should go before I'm late. "It's ok I'll buy those on my own, see later." "Bye, sweetie!" I close the door and quickly went straight to the movie theater, it wasn't that far from my house so it's easy for me to get the and remember where it's at.

>Time Skip: At the movie theater<

I made it to the movie theater and I'm probably the first one here, I did wake up early and finish everything early so it would make sense. I texted Lapis see if she done.

>Text<

Peridot: Hey Lapis r u on ur way to the movie theaters yet?

Lapis: Yea I'm on my way in about 3min. Kk

Peridot: Kk I'll wait here.

Lapis: See ya the peri :)

>Back to Peridot!<

I put my phone away and sat on a bench waiting for the other to come.

"Yo, P-dot!" I looked up and saw Amethyst, "Hey Amethyst you're here early wasn't expecting that." "Hey I can be early sometimes!" She exclaimed "Hahah! I know I'm kidding. The other haven't arrived yet so we have to wait" Amethyst let out a sigh, "How long do you think they-" "Hey guys!" Amethyst and me stopped and look towards to the left and saw Pearl, Lapis, Ruby, and Sapphire. "Took you guys long enough!" I said to them. "Well sorry i had to do something." Pearl said. "I found Ruby and Sapphire on the way here." Lapis said she walks towards me. She looks cute...I blushed a little while thinking of her. "So we going in?" Ruby said, she's holding hands with Sapphire, "Oh yeah let's go inside! I can't wait!" Lapis said pulling my arm. I made a little laugh she's cute when she's excited.

(Lapis P.O.V)

We all bought our tickets and went inside. Ruby and Sapphire sit near to each and so did Pearl and Amethyst. I barely noticed but I feel like Pearl and Amethyst are a thing...they'll tell us about it later then. I sit next to Peridot who bought popcorn for us, the lights dim slowly and the movie stats. A few minutes later my head kinda hurts so without thinking I lie my head on Peri shoulder. I felt Peri kinda tense up, I looked up at her and she her blushing super red. Just seeing her face made my blush. Oh stars what should I do?! If I move it'll be awkward but if stay like this it'll be more awkward! I can't think of anything!

(Real quick in Peridot mind)

Ohmystarsohmystarsohmystarsohmystarsohmystarsohmystarsohmystarsohmystars!!!!

(Back to Lapis P.O.V)

After a while I feel Peti not as tense as before. I got off of her shoulder then whisper "Hey Peri, I'm gonna use the restroom ok." She was still kinda red, "o-okay" I got up and went quickly to the restroom.

Oh my gosh! Her face was so cute! I wanted to hug so bad! I almost squeal very loud. Ok ok calm down Lapis just go back there and try not to act strange in front of everyone. I blush walking back to my seat and enjoy the rest of the movie with Peri and the others.

(A/N: END OF CHAP 3! Yeah I would write the rest but I feel like I might bored u guys to death with so much details on this XD but hope you guys like this chap •3• have a nice day!)