Chapter 7: Confession Pt.2

(A/N: I'm not really good with sad things so yeah :P btw I'm feeling better! Damn I don't know how many times I've said that. XD)

[Peridot P.O.V]

Lapis stares at me and I gave an awkward smile. Shoot what should I say?! "Umm...so Lapis we um need to talk." Wow...good job me! Lapis move her lips but she didn't say a word. She looked down and slowly got up "Sorry." Is all she said. Why is she sorry? She didn't do anything! I should be the one who's sorry! (I kinda did touch her boob soo she probably hates me) I wanted to say that it was my fault but then I see tears coming down her cheeks. "L-lapis?! Wait don't cry please! It's n-not your fault! It's all me! I'm sorry! Please don't cry." I reach out my hand towards Lapis wanting to give her a hug, but she looks up staring into me with tears in her eyes. I flinch and lower my hands,"I'm sorry. For everything, for this morning. *sigh* I'm probably the worst friend aren't I? That's why you stopped talking to me?" I said to her slowly look down at my feet hoping Lapis to forgive me or expecting a slap(that's how anime goes...right?). "I hope you can forgive me." I could feel tears coming down my face. "No don't-I mean! I forgive! It's just..." Lapis screamed out but probably not loud enough for people down the halls to hear.(A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) if u know what I mean. I'm sorry. Back to the bad story) She struggles to find the words and starts to stutter a bit. "I-it's just t-that...the reason why I didn't talk to you w-was b-because..." I look at Lapis in the eyes, she looks down taking a deep breath, then up at me again. "Because I felt really sick and that I didn't want you or the other to worry about me, so that why I kept quiet. I'm sorry for not telling sooner." What? Is that the reason why she ignored me? "Are you sure? It's not because I grabbed your boob?" Shoot why did I say that out loud! I slightly blush. "N-no! I forgot all about that i-it's okay." I'm surprise she doesn't hate, huh...I still feel bad for some reason. "So you forgive me?" Lapis made a small smile "Of course I forgive you, you dork. I'll always forgive you. That's what friends do, right?" I can feel my face heating up. I nod and give Lapis a hug, I couldn't help myself. "Do you still feel sick? I can go get the nurse for you?" She nods, "Yeah, that sounds good. I just need some rest that's all." I nod and went out looking for Dr. Maheswaran, but for some reason I still have this pain feeling in my heart. I feel like Lapis is hiding something...?

[Lapis P.O.V]

When Peri left the room I laid back and close my eyes. I have to lie to her. Why couldn't I say my feelings for her when I had the chance! *sigh* it's probably for the best for me not to tell her. A few tears come running down my face but I quickly wipe it away and let out a sigh. I can't let Peri see me like this again.

>Time Skip: Lapis' House<

School is a pain in the ass! What's the whole point of having history?! It's not like I hate leaning about the past but when do we need it for the future!? I jump on top of my bed letting out a sigh. I miss my bed. Nothing can brake the bound between me and my bed. Haha nice one Lapis. I heard my door flung open making me jump surprise. "Lapis! I got a call from the school saying that you were in the nurse office! Are you hurt?! Is there any bleeding?!" My mom starts to shout holds me tight on my shoulder. "Ow easy on the shoulder mom, and no I'm not hurt I just felt really sick that's all." My mom let out a sigh of relief. She doesn't have to over exaggerate about a little sickness. "And you just got the message from the school?" Doesn't the school front office suppose to call the parents when something comes up? "Oh well I did get a phone call but work has been...*sigh* really busy lately. I'm sorry honey." I give mom a hug to make her not feel bad it's not her fault, "It's ok mom. Really I'm fine." She smiles at me and return the hug "Ok I'm going to make dinner be down by 6 you got me, snowflake." She went downs stares giving me a wink. Wow I can't believe she called me 'snowflake'...should I be mad? Nah I can't stay mad at her. "Ok!" I lay back down and close my eyes a bit.

I feel bad for my mom, it's just...I don't really understand how jobs things work but I could imagine her working almost all day while taking care of me and...other problems. Dad could help as well but he's out of town working at the city. I call him sometimes on the phone and talk for while about school and what going on recently, but most of the times he would just be busy. He does come back on holidays like Christmas though that's a good thing, buut he always gets phone calls about work. I should probably sleep for a while. Yeah...rest sounds good right about now. I close my eyes about to sleep Peri came to my mind. *sigh* For the rest of the time of me trying to sleep all I could think of is Peri. Why can't she get out of my mind...?

(A/N: I'm really sorry that I took a long time to update and that it's really short but I guess I gotta post something up at least so you guys can get sorta an idea what's going to happen in the next chapter. I'm not really good with fluff sorry. Lol peace!

Oh btw doesn't the song Colors by Halsey sounds perfect for Lapis and Peridot!? I need some kinda of clip of those two together with that music playing! XD)