Chapter 6: Confession Pt.1

(A/N: I'm tired but I'm still going :3)

[Peridot P.O.V]

I still can't believe what I did to Lapis yesterday! I never thought she would be that upset! How could I ever forget what I did! How would she forgive me?! Dammit!

>flash back<

Everything is a blur, but I hear voices? I could see the room clearly, but I couldn't move! Why?! Feels like I'm being pinned down by a force!? I looked everywhere feeling a bit scared. This place somehow feels familiar but I can't remember. I hear footsteps, I look up and saw a blue figure walking towards me. I wanted to yell 'Who are you' but I couldn't say anything, I can't even try to move or yell, I'm scared, I close my eyes shut hoping not to feel pain, but insisted the figure hugs me? The hug felt nice but cold, happy yet it makes me feel sad...why? Why does this feel familiar? Why do I feel...this way? I didn't want to move from the spot where the figure is hugging me, "Peri." I hear a voice it was soft and sweet, "Wake up." I see the figure let go of me and wings came out her back then flew away. I tried to reach out for the figure then "Peri wake up!" I open my eyes and see Lapis, she's all red, why? I tighten my hands and felt something soft? I have no idea what it is, I look at what I was holding...biggest regret. Oh god...I'm grabbing Lapis boob! L-l-lapis b-b-boob?! I blush super red, it's soft and nice b-but I have to move! I couldn't see Lapis eyes but I bet she's super mad! Oh no is this where our friendship ends?! "I-i-i-I'm Sorry!" I quickly remove my hands and literally fell off the bed hitting my head hard on the floor. Oh god what's Lapis gonna do?! "I-i didn't mean to I s-swear!" She got off the bed looking down. Yup this is the end of me, goodbye life it's been a good run...I held up my hands and hope she won't kill me. "I-it's ok, Peri." Wait what? "Wait what?" Shoot I said that out loud. I look up at Lapis and see her face all red. "A-are you sure? I didn't-" "It's ok." I got cut off, Lapis stood there for a long minute and smiles? "Let's just forget that this happened, ok?" She...she's not gonna yell? Why? I literally grabbed her boob and she's just gonna say 'It's ok'?! I noded and she smiles then quickly left the room. I really did something wrong didn't I...

We both had cereal for breakfast and got dressed, I didn't mind wearing the same thing yesterday. The whole time Lapis was quite, does she not want to talk to me anymore? We both went outside and start walking towards school. We both went to the classroom and all I heard from Lapis was a 'bye' then she quickly ran off. She probably hates me now.

>End of flashback<

And now here I am! I'm trying so hard to focus on my work but all I could think of is Lapis! What if she doesn't talk to me anymore? What will I do? It was only one simple grab! I blush at the thought of me holding on Lapis. Dammit. Lapis is the only person I always talk to. I talk to the gang as well but it's mostly Lapis I've been around with. I just have to talk to her, maybe she'll forgive me? The bell rings, next it's lunch so this my chance to talk to her. I just hope she's not too mad at me. I walk out and went to the cafeteria, I see everyone there, except Lapis? Why isn't she here? I went to Steven maybe he know, "Hey Steven have you seen Lapis around yet?" He looks at me with a frown, "No I haven't seen her around here yet, I said hi to her during class but something seems to be bothering her?" Shoot I really did mess up. "Yeah, she said that she wasn't feeling well, so the teacher sent her to the nurse's office." Amethyst said taking a bit of her sandwich. I need to talk to Lapis or she'll never forgive me. "Ok well I'm going to the restroom I'll be right back." I lied to them and quickly left.

I walk up to the nurse's office front door, I take a deep breath and walk in. I see Dr. Maheswaran writing papers, she looks at me, "Hello why are you? Are you sick? Bleeding?" Umm what should I say?! "N-no blood, b-but I'm not feeling too good my stomach really hurts." I lied holding tight on my stomach making it 'seem' like it hurts. She sighs, "That's twice today." "Twice?" "You and this other blue hair girl. Poor girl looks like a mess. Anyways she's sleeping, so please don't make too much noise." I gulp 'm-mess?' Is it really that bad for Lapis? "Well you can stay here for a while until you feel better. I'm going to print a few papers, so sit tight until I come back and check how you're holding up." She got up grappling a few papers then left. I went over to where Lapis is sleeping, she looks perfect. Dammit Peridot no gay thought! I look at her face for a while and notice a few tear marks on her face. Has she been crying? It's all my fault I shouldn't have been with Lapis! I hear a groan from Lapis and see she slowly opening her eyes. Shoot. Ok I got to calm down and just talk to her. She looks at me with wide eyes and got up "Peri?" I gave a nervous laugh "H-hey Lapis."

(A/N: Yay! I'm done I'm not really good with drama since I never experience it :/ but I'm in Highschool so drama coming my way! Anyways I'm gonna leave it here for now hope it's kinda good :/ I might post again next week. Lates!)