Chapter 4: Inivte

[Peridot P.O.V]

The movie ended, we all came out of the theater, everyone is calling their parents to pick them up except for me. I was going to walk home but I think I should stick around until everyone's picked up. One by one everyone left, we said our goodbyes and such, and now it's just Lapis and me. I remember Lapis head lying on my shoulder and blush a little. "Peri, aren't you gonna call anyone?" I shook my head "No, I'm gonna walk home. I'm just waiting for you to be picked up then I'll leave." Lapis looks at me with a concern face, "If you want I can drop you off at your house?" She really cares for me, huh? I guess I'll go it's a free ride plus I can't say no to Lapis' face. "Ok that'll be great, thanks, Lapis." I gave her a warm smile, she turned bright red, "No prob." She really is nice and cute. I called Lapis "cute" more often and to be honest the past month I spent with her are amazing. She makes have all sorts of emotions, but I don't really understand why...is it because I like...more as a friend? I'm not quite sure how love suppose to feel because I never really loved someone nor do I have interest in love. But why does only Lapis makes me feel this way? When I was in my old school I looked at the "most popular kids" which rumors said they were beautiful and attractive, but they don't really seem that attractive to me...whatever...maybe if I were to think Lapis as a friend I won't have these feelings. I heard a car honk at us, it's Lapis' mom? Lapis got up and went to the window. Her mom rolled down the window, "Hey sweetie, ready to go?" "Yeah, but can we drop off Peridot at her place real quick, please?" She made this cute please face. Her mom looked at me, I waved to her, she than smiles at me. "Sure, where does your 'friend' live?" She winks at both of us causing Lapis and me to blush, "M-mom!" She yells at her then Lapis' mom started to laugh. All I could do is smile nervously. We both got in and told Lapis' mom where my house is. "So how was the 'movies'?" She looked at me from the car mirror with a smile, "It was...interesting, but I liked it." I respond to her nervous. Oh god...that was so bad! "It was interesting" what the hell Peridot?! Am I trying to make Lapis' mom hate me?! Or worse! I couldn't think what was worse than hating me. A few minutes past and I saw my house. "Right there." I point at the big house. When I saw Lapis and Lapis' mom, their eyes widen. I love their reaction when they see my house I laugh the thought of their reaction. I got out of the car, "Thank you, Lapis' mom you too Lapis. I'll you at school ok." "Yeah I'll see you later, Peri!" We both waved and when I saw Lapis' mom she winks at me. I blush super red! They drive off. "...I feel like she knows" I whisper to myself. I hold up my hand to my chest and grab my shirt tightly.

[Lapis P.O.V]

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!" I yell at my mom blushing red! And yet she laughs!? "Hahahah! I love to see your reaction Lapis! It reminds me the time I fell in love with someone." I can't handle this! By now I'm red as a tomato! "L-l-love?! Who said I was in love?!" She looks at me, "Oh come on Lapis you know it's true." I'm still blushing then she smiles, "There's nothing to be ashamed of telling the truth, Lapis. Telling the truth can be also a good thing you know, but there will be a time where the truth has to come out one way or another." She smiles at me then pats my head. I guess she's right...but still...she didn't need to embarrass me in front of Peri.

>Time Skip: Monday<

I totally forgot to do my math homework. I'll ask Peri if she could help me, my mom went to a business trip for her work she'll probably be back in a week or something, but this is the perfect chance to ask Peri to help me! Speaking of Peri where is she? She's kinda late... "Hey Lapis!" It's Peri! Thank god if Peri didn't show up it would've been boring...well it's kinda lonely without her. "Peri! I need your help." "Oh what is it?" She made a worried look "Don't worry it's nothing bad, but I need help finishing my math homework, please!" She can't say no if I do the puppy eyes "S-sure." hehehe it always work. "But where?" "At my place, my mom left on a business trip, so it's fine." Peri was gonna say something but the bell rings interrupts her. "Ok so it's a yes then!" "Yeah I'll go." I gave her a hug "Yes! This will so be fun! Ok see ya Peri!" "L-later, Lapis!" I quickly made my way through class and sat on my desk. I'm still thinking about Peri I wonder after we're done with homework and stuff we should probably watch a movie! Or maybe play games! Oh oh and maybe make a huge fortress out of pillows! That'll be so Awesome! I can't wait!

(A/N: Sorry I took a long time :P I was really busy and I know this chapter was small but i hope it's enough for everyone to understand the next chapter again sorry and I post again later. Ps if I misspell some words sorry I feelin kinda lazy to go back and check ;P)