1| Fight!

"And Pioneer Highschool wins!" We all gave each other high fives. We were so happy! We won the game!

I take off my helmet and threw it on the ground. I let my blonde silky hair down from the bun. I was so happy! Firewood Highschool was the best football team in all Highschool history, and we beat them! I looked at the crowd that were either jumping up and down with excitement, talking, or yelling at the other team on how they're losers.

My smile turns to a frown when I see something sad. HOW CAN THEY THROW FOOD LIKE THAT! WHY? Who would waste food like that?

My thoughts were interrupted by the guys throwing themselves for group hugs. I was extremely short next to them. I felt like a kid surrounded by huge bullies.

"C-can't b-breath!" I try saying. They were hugging to tight. So tight, you can lemonade. They finally let go. "Thanks. I was worried you guys would kill me!" I giggle.

"Why would we kill you, you're one of our best players! If it weren't for you we wouldn't of won!" Joshua says with a smile. Dang, he sure can make a girl melt with that smile. It's true though, if it wasn't for me throwing that touchdown, we would've lost. I smile at that.

"Lets go get victory dinner! Olive Garden!" We all whoop to the sound of that!

"Free food! I love the sound of that!" I yell above everyones cheers.

***

We were all dressed up. Especially me and I hate dresses but, I was in a good mood. I had a red dress that tied behind my neck and stops right above my knees. I don't wear a lot of makeup, I don't like my face being so caked up, so I had a black cat eyeliner with red lines around and red lipstick. I also wore black flats, I hate heels, I hate everything about them. [Outfit above]

All the guys were dressed up too. If they were fruits, they'll be a fineapple. Sorry I just had to say it. I giggle out loud. Everyone looked down at me.

"Oh God. Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I cover my face trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Well. 1) You just zoned out 2) You started laughing for no reason and 3) You're short so obviously we have to look down." said Marcus, a guy in the football team.

"I'm not short! I'm fun sized!" I say with a grin.

"Nuh uh! Gurl no you're not, you're short." He said with an attitude.

"Nuh uh." I mocked.

"Yuh huh"

"Nuh uh."

"Yuh huh!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Yuh huh!"

"Nuh uh!" I pout.

"Yuh huh!" He does the same.

"Yuh huh!"

"Nuh uh!" I grin.

"You said it!" He finally realizes what he just said.

"You tricked me! That wasn't fair!" He pouts like a child. I just laugh at him and his humor.

We got called to our table so we all decided to sit down. I sat down next to Joshua to the right of me, Marcus was on the left, and Andre was in front of me. The four of us are Best friends, you can say we are unseperateable. Unless there's a girl they like around. I learned th-

"Leona!" I jumped back a little. "What do you want to eat?" Joshua says.

"Chicken Alfredo with a Sprite, please." I tell the waiter. He looks familiar but, I don't know where I've seen him before. He walks away from the table and places the orders in.