5| Muhaha!

-Calebs P.O.V-

"Aww, My big brother had his first kiss!" Jamie pinches my cheek.

"I regret telling you already." I roll my eyes.

"Oops! I almost forgot..." Jamie says jumping out her chair.

"What is it?" I ask. She runs to her room. I can hear shuffles. "Aha! Here it is!" She comes out her room with a tube.

"I got this for you. But we should go outside, I don't want to get excited and break something in here." She smiles.

We head out to the patio. It was a white tube and said open this side. She starts to giggle. I glare at her and she stops. It was hard to open. I open it and nothing. I point it towards my face to see what's inside.

"HOLY CRAP!" I yell as glitter covered my face. Jamie starts to laugh. I hear a camera click. I take my glasses off. Luckily I had them on or I would of been blind.

"I wonder what your girlfriend would say about this." She giggles and waves her phone around.

"Ugh! Why isn't this coming off! Too sad, you don't have her number." I say with a grin. She gives me an evil laugh.

"Haha! But I do, big brother!" She starts to text fast. "Muhaha!" She laughs harder.

"Ugh!" She takes another picture. She starts to hum. "I'll find a way to get you back..." I glare at her.

"Fine. I have to tell you something." She says happily.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I'll tell you, later. Right now I'm waiting for Lee comes." She says with a laugh. Like she planned it we heard a knock on the door. "That was fast." She skips to the door.

Leona was at the door steps. She looked at me up and down and starts to laugh.

"I-it loo-ks like a U-Unicorn puked on you!" She was laughing so hard she started to cry. When she finally sobered up Jamie started to speak.

"Okay now that that's over I have GREAT news!" She started to jump up and down. "Couch now!" She moved us. She put her hands together.

"So. I talked to Mom and Dad about this." She starts to happy dance. "I'm going to Highschool with you for the rest of the year!" Lee and I stood up and gave her a hug.

"Yay! OMG! I'M SO EXCITED!" Leona yelled. She jumped up and down.

"Me too!" I squealed like a girl. We all laughed.

I really love my little sister. Even though she can be a total butt face. I miss her too. Hopefully all my bullying can stop once she gets there. I've been bullied multiple times but, I make sure no one else knows.

"Uh? Are you okay?" Leona waves her hand in front of my face. I snap out of my thoughts and shake my head a little.

"Uh, yeah, yeah." I say in a whisper. She looks at me skeptical.

"Anyways, we should celebrate..." Jamie says putting her hands together.

"Yeah... But what're we gonna do?" Leona asks.

"Hmm, It should be something fun." She starts thinking. "Ooh! What about going to the amusement park!" She says.

"Sure!" Leona and I say at the same time.

***

"Ooh! Funnel Cake!" Jamie squeals like a kid. "I haven't some since eighth grade!" She runs to buy some.

"It's true. She hasn't had a funnel cake since the eighth grade." I face Leona.

"What? She's been missing out!" She yells with a giggle.

"Yeah. That academy was very strict." I nod. I chuckle as I see Jamie stuffing her face with funnel cake.

"Omergerd! Dish ish gud!" She rolls her eyes. I give her a confused look. She swallows her food. "I said, Oh my god! This is good!" She smiles. We all laugh. She glances and smiles.

"Oh no. She has an evil plan." I say.

"No I don't-" she pouts. "-I just want to go to the Ferris wheel." We all look at it. I shrug.

"Why not?" I say. We all give the man our tickets. He stops us.

"Two at a time. There's three of y'all." He says. Jamie smiles.

"It's okay. Both of them can go first." She smiles. That was her evil plan. It wasn't so evil. I kind of liked her idea. I smirk. She steps backwards.

Leona already has gone to the carriage. I sit next to her and the ride starts. It goes fast the slows down.

"Wow. This is amazing." Leona breaths out.

"Yeah." I look at her. "It's beautiful." She blushes.

"You know I like you right? You're so different, I like that. You're not like the other boys in school." She admits. I felt my face warm up.

"I like you too." I give her a peck on the cheek.

"You're too sweet." She bites her lip.

------------------
Hello! Sorry for the short chapter. But I hope you still enjoyed!

Thanks for reading!