24| Future Us

You're welcome ;)

Goal: 15 votes and 10 comments

Months later

"I do!" I cry with excitement.

Not giving the minister any time to finish his job, I kissed Joshua with passion. He was finally my husband! It feels great being able to call Joshua my husband. Holy crap!

We get off the small stage or whatever it's called and head towards the dance floor. Laughing happily, we start dancing weirdly. People slowly started joining us on the dance floor. Soon people crowded us and began dancing with Josh and I.

"CAKE!" I yelled once they announced we were going to cut the cake. My cheeks flushed as I seen that Joshua beat me to the small round table where we had placed the large cake on. He just looked so handsome standing there and I couldn't stop smiling to myself. This man was my husband. Oh lort, what did I get to deserve this package of a guy. After cutting the cake and giving it out we had more fun.

Of course we wanted a romantic honeymoon to Disney World. Just imagine going to see Mickey and Minnie Mouse, they're just so adorable. I love them so much, jk I love Stitch and food more! Oh yeah, my husband too. This must be a dream, it doesn't feel real anymore. We had to get into the car and drive towards the house to change and go to the airport. But I wanted to live in the moment and have the best time of my life on the Best Day of my Life.

"I love you Leona!" Joshua tells me, for the millionth time.

"I love you too!" I replied, for the millionth time.

***

"OH MY GOD! WE NEED TO BUY IT!" I beg like a child. Joshua laughs at my immaturity. We were at the Disney store and I had seen a stuffed Stitch.

Joshua grabs the biggest Stitch of them all and says: "If you buy me Mickey Mouse ears for both of us, I'll buy you this." I quickly nodded my head.

As I give him the bought ears Mickey ears, I snatch the stuffed Stitch and cuddle it. He's. So. Soft! I love it so much! Joshua slowly puts on my Minnie ears. I grab his hand and walk outside the store. We stroll around the amusement park, laughing and pointing at things that amazed us.

We rode some of the rides like, Haunted Hotel and more but I forgot their names. I was in love of this park too. Sadly we had to leave in two weeks. But we tried doing everything in the amusement park.

Both of us met all the Disney princesses and characters. We took lots of pictures and got photographs. Also we ate a lot of delicious food and candy. I happily lived in the moment with my husband, Joshua.

***

What felt like the thousandth time this month, I vomit into the toilet again. Joshua pulls my hair back and runs soothing circles on my back.  Thank the lord I have a husband like him.

"Leona? Honey, are you sick?" My mom asks. We moved out about two months after the honeymoon and I loved living alone with him. I shook my head as I begin throwing up once again. After all the fluids leave my body, I brush my teeth to get the disgusting taste out my mouth. "Are you okay? You've been vomiting a lot lately."

"I'm pregnant."

💜💜💜

Since it was Valentines and some people didn't get anything, I did updated a day early. Do you think the baby's going to be a BOY or GIRL? If you enjoyed please,

Vote,

Follow and,

Share!

Thanks!

-Diamond🦄

.