20| Dayum!

^^William^^
--------

I grabbed my schedule and dorm room keys. They never really cleared the rules on these dorms. Oh well...

201

I unlock the door and open it. The open door revealed a white room with pretty decorations on half the room, while the other was empty. Gladly, I strolled inside the room and set my stuff next to the door. I went back to the hallway, after looking at both sides of the hallway I yelled: "Wassup bitches! Lee's in the house." I closed the door hoping no one seen. If I did get caught I could just kiss that scholarship goodbye. I smiled, what can I do now that's badass?

"Yo, roomie? You in here?" I ask nothing. I checked the dorm and no one. I shrugged, might as well go ding-dong-ditching people. These adidas are comfortable so might as well keep 'em.

Checking the hallways, I know on every single door while running and turning the corner. Some people yelled, "What the hell?!" I chuckled. I turned a sharp corner and almost fell from me bumping into someone. The person stumbled. Looking up to see the person I felt my guts tighten.

"Dayum!" I didn't even try to hide it. This guy was fine as hell! And oh my god, he had glasses too... I'm a sucker for glasses. "You are fine as hell." I told him.

"I am?" He asked shocked. I was surprised.

"What? Don't believe me? You are a piece of art." I said with a wink and a flirtatious smile. He blushed. I'm guessing he doesn't get as much attention from other girls. "Ya know what, let's go to my dorm." His eyes widened and he shook his head like a dog.

"I'm good. I-i have homework to go do." He fearfully walked away. Wrong move body.

"I'm a girl football player! Don't try running away from me! I'm not going to do anything, I promise!" Okay, maybe I should've left the first two parts out. I ran where he was and stopped him. "I swear!" He paused. He was scared.

"I swear, I'll protect you. If you come with me, I will take care of you like an owner does to their pet, okay?" I said calmly. He looked at me for a couple of seconds and nodded. I let out a sigh of relief. 

We went back to my dorm. This time the door was unlocked. I walked in the dorm and looked at my dormie. The girl had long brown silky hair and blue eyes that shone bright. She was in her bed on her phone. She looked up and smiled, she then looked at the guy next to me. Almost instantly her smile turned into a frown.

"Hello dormie! My name is Jessica." She nodded. "What are you doing with William, the school's jinx?" She asked. I stared at her in shock. Before Will could say anything I butted in.

"He's my boyfriend! Yeah, after all, he did save me from getting hit by a car." I said patting his chest with my palm. Holy Moly, these motherfudgers are hard as— LEONA, go on with the plan.

"He did! Wow, I shouldn't of judged so fast. I thought he jinxed you and you came here to beat him up here." She rolled her eyes and faced her bed. "Don't worry, I won't try to hurt the guy– after all we are best friends now." She smiled. I furrowed my eyebrows. I grabbed Will's hand and took him to a seat that was in the room and sat him.

"Best Friends? But we just met." I explained to her. She nodded and then shrugged.

"Yeah, so? It's just that I have a feeling we're going to be the Best of Friends!" She said excitedly. I smiled.

Oh boy.

💜💜💜

Hm, William, huh? Hopefully this girl from school didn't read this book 'cause it's cringe. Anyways, did you enjoy this weeks chapter, if you did please,

Vote,

Follow and,

Share!

Thanks!

-Diamond🦄

.