6| It was probably all just a game

•Jamies P.O.V•

The dreaded Monday. Its here and it's worser than ever! I wake up to go to school. I brush my teeth and then my hair.  I put on black joggers with a Stitch shirt, white Nikes and a black beanie. I walk out my room and eat breakfast.

I wait for Caleb to finish his breakfast

I wait for Caleb to finish his breakfast. We grab our bookbags and go to the car.

"She likes me back!" Caleb squeals like a girl.

"OH MY GOSH! And you just now tell me?" I look at him and deadpan. "What the heck are you wearing?" He looks at himself.

"Clothes. Obviously.". He had khaki shorts that looked like it gave him a wedgie, suspenders, white collared shirt, and black Vans. He still had braces which he didn't need. His glasses, well, he can always wear contacts.

"Dude, after school we're giving you a makeover." I say.

***

"Hey guys!" Leona says.

"Hi." Caleb and I say together.

"How's your first day going?" She asks.

"Um. Well, someone decided to take my beanie, so I had to chase him. Then someone smacked my butt. I really don't know." Her face looked amused. "Oh yeah, and Caleb agreed to a makeover!" I clap my hands together. She smiled.

"Cool! Well lets go to lunch! I'm starving." She says and turns around to the lunch room. We follow.

"Hey babe!" Says a voice behind me. I turn around and then Caleb. He looked angry. Why is he so overprotective? I'm a big girl now.

"Get lost." He looks at me up and down, then at Caleb.

"This your girlfriend Caleb?" We cringe at the thought.

"NO! She's my twin, idiot! It's obvious." His eyes widen. "And don't you have a girlfriend already?"

"Nope." He says popping the 'p'. "Anyways, I'm Marcus." He takes out his hand and smiles. I give him a smile and shake his hand. "Well, I'll see you later beautiful and you too Caleb." He gives me a playful wink. Caleb turns around and looks at me.

"Don't fall for his games." I roll my eyes. He told me that everytime I encountered myself with a boy. He was cute. We start walking to  the lunch table.

Leona waves at us to sit next to her. She already had her lunch, I packed mine. She starts eating her food. I take a seat next to her and take out my food. I look at her.