22| Surprise!

Before you start reading, if you have Instagram, PLEASE go follow my fan account: melaniepilots, I'll really appreciate it. Thank you and enjoy!
--------

-Months later-

School was over and I laid there on the bed in my dorm. What am I doing with my life? A knock was heard on my door. After yawning, I get up to get the door. A man in white was revealed with a bouquet of strawberries. He looked at the card.

"Delivery, for– Leona Garcia?" I smile as he gives me the strawberries.

"Who is this from?" He shrugs. And shows me the card. It said my name but, didn't show who it was from. I thank the man and close the door.

After closing it, I eat the strawberries, they're so delicious! This chocolate is amazing too! I eat all the strawberries in five minutes. What? They were delicious!

***

"Mom! Dad!" I give them a big hug. Taking in the familiar house I grew up in, I smile. I felt homesick about a month after for about a week. But I got used to it and moved along the new baby arrived and I was very excited!

"Want to hold him?" I nodded in excitement. They laughed at my giddy mood.

"Hey baby brotha!" I say tucking his blanket under his chin. He squirmed but fell asleep again. Rocking him in my arms I asked, "What's his name?"

[This is the moment I get distracted by the song I'm listening to]

"Tyler." I start fangirling in the inside. Oh my gerd!

***

I call Josh for the tenth time in a row today. No answer. He's really scaring me. Taking deep breaths, I turn off my phone and decide to take a shower.

After taking a shower and getting dressed, I turn on my laptop. Going to a gaming website, I play multiple games. I felt boredom rise in me. A knock was heard downstairs so I go and open it. It was Bella with a small smile on. She waved.

"Hey, wanna go get ice cream?" The now, fourteen year old asked. I nod and grab my credit card and phone. She looked different. She looked like she hadn't slept in days but, she was smiling, which was, different. Usually, she never smiled but, I really haven't seen her, probably something good happened. We went inside the car and I started driving.

"How's life treating ya?" I ask Bella as I drive out of the driveway. She shrugs.

"The same as usual, I guess. My parents are just-" she begins, "They're just-, I don't know how to say it." She tries. She looks out the window and sings to the song. The rest of the way was silent.

"Chocolate ice cream please!" I ordered my snack. We both giggle as we get our tasty treat. We began talking about things that happened while I was gone. I laughed.

"Yeah. Your dad was running in and out of the house when they baby was coming! He was freaking out, even worse! It was extremely funny!" She laughed as she told me the story. That did sound like my dad. We continued telling what happened when my mom called me.

"Hurry home!" Is all she said before she hung up the phone. My heart started pounding. What happened?

"Cmon we have to leave." I exclaimed to Bella. She nods and runs into the car with her ice cream. I get in the car, turn it on and make my way home.

My heart pounded. Fear was eating me easily. Hopefully everyone's okay! What if baby Tyler was in trouble? What if my parents went to the emergency room? Focus Leona! Focus! Bella looked worried too. Her face was twisted with the same emotion. But it was gone in a second, no trace of it being there. Hopefully everyone's okay. We get out the car and I run inside. Everyone was in the living room. If no one was hurt then why'd she tell me to hurry home? The closet opened. My eyes widened.

"Surprise!"

💜💜💜

Who do you think it is? If you enjoyed this chapter please,

Vote,

Follow and,

Share!

Thanks!

-Diamond🦄

.