4| I'm watching you

~Leonas P.O.V.~

I can't stop thinking about the moment yesterday. I couldn't even sleep. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He helped me avoid Josh. Oh gosh! When he threw that uppercut his muscles... Oh Lord, help me. I'm totally fan girl-ing.

To: Caleb :D
Hi. Can't sleep. Hope I didn't wake you.

It was 3 a.m. on a Saturday. I felt my cheeks go warm just thinking about him.

From: Caleb :D
Me either. Lets play a game :)

To: Caleb :D
Okay. What game is it?

From: Caleb :D
IDK. It's just asking questions, that's all XD

To: Caleb :D
Okay, I'll go first. Who's your favorite singer?

From: Caleb :D
You. What's your favorite food?

I felt myself blush. Oh Lord, he's so cute.

To: Caleb :D
Taco Bell. Who's your favorite Superhero?

From: Caleb :D
I would have to say Superman. What about you?

To: Caleb :D
Hmm. Probably Storm, she's the most powerful mutant, with her weather powers she basically runs the whole world!

From: Caleb :D
True. I'm speechless now. I'm getting kind of sleepy. Gn...

To: Caleb :D
Gn

I set my phone on my nightstand. I can't sleep! He's on my mind, I never felt like this towards Josh. Feelings, why do we have to have them. My mind then drifts off to dreamland.

***

"Haha! You're so cute!"

I bang my head on the table. Why did she, let me rephrase that, why did they, do this to me? Being the third wheel is the worst thing that can happen to you. Andre is talking with his girlfriend. Marcus is making out, with his girlfriend. Bianca is feeding food, to her boyfriend. I'm just here, trying to eat my food, without gagging.

"I think we should add a new friend to the group." I say loudly so they can hear. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"Say that again?" Marcus says.

"I mean, since Josh is gone, we should fill the last Best friend spot." I said.

"We can't do that. We were best friends since kindergarten." I roll my eyes.

"Is that the only reason? I have plenty of reasons. 1) You guys are too busy with your date to even recognize I'm here. 2) I'm always the third wheel in everything like this." I wave my hands around. " 3) You never ask how I feel towards you guys dating people when I'm around! You want more 'cause I have more reasons." I grab my tray and walk away.

I felt so angry. All my best friends ditch me for their dates. They never tell me anything anymore. I throw my trash away and storm off. The bell rings.

I can hear my name being called through the hallways. I know what direction they're coming from so I try to avoid my 'Best friends'. I start to run just to get bumped. I fall on my butt. They're getting closer.

"Sorry Leona! Didn't mean to make you fall." Caleb says.

"No worries. I have to go, quickly. Bye!" I start to run again to my next class. Dang it! I forgot, I had Andre in my next class. Ugh.

I get in the class before Andre does. With my luck he comes right after me, please note the sarcasm. He sits right next to me.

"You know you can't escape from us, right?" He smiles. I raise my hand.