Chapter 3

I figured out the hair products and curled my hair. I put on my intimate underwear and the night gown. I felt so clean and polished. I didn't want to go back down to the basement. I saw my wrists and marking the shackles created over the years. I saw the make up kit and I was unsure as to which product goes to where. I liked at myself in the mirror.

The bruises became worse. I just decided to push the makeup aside and put on my shoes. I played my hair forward to covered my bad side of the face. I looked decent. I opened the bathroom door and their stood the guard.

"About time. Follow me." He snapped as he walked ahead of me and I followed looking around the mansion unsure how to react. We headed into this large room where I smelled everything delicious.

"Well good night......I'm glad you are up early." Master said coming from behind me and walking towards the table of delicious food. "I will say that you have satisfied me last night. Sit. Please."

It was then I thought, 'Satisfy......you were satisfied while I was dying. You're a woman beater.'

"I was punishing you." Master told me in a harsh tone. I gulped forgetting that vampires could read minds. "Sir. Eat. I want my treasure to have her strength back." I walked over to the table and sat down. There was so much food. I didn't know where to begin. "Now for the rules. I understand you humans are petty and rebellious but you need to follow the rules. Rule 1..... you run away....... I will beat you until there is no more blood left in you." I gulped frightened by the words coming out of his mouth. "Rule two..... If i catch you disobeying me it is a month in the hole, which is where you were yesterday. Rule 3..... I am your master. You will redirect me and Call me Master Jackson. Understand?" I gulped again and nodded quickly then softly answered him.

"Yes Master Jackson."

"Good.... Now eat. Gain your strength. I wish to feed. Apparently your blood is the only one that does not make me sick." He leaned back watching me placed pancakes on my plate and eggs with bacon. I slowly began to eat. Little by little my weak stomach became stronger. Master stared at me intrigued. I was seemingly skinny.

"Toby!" The same guard came over to Master immediately and leaned down to lend his ear. "Call Mr. Samson the auctioneer. Ask him for slave's file. Here is her identity number." He gave him the number and my documentation. "Let's make sure your not damaged."

I kept my head down from fear. All I heard my master do was chuckle.

"Such a young human. How old are you?"

"2- 22." I stuttered out my answer. He laughed and shook his head.

"I am 1,000. Such a young thing you are. How often do you eat?" He asked me catching me with my mouth full. "Once a week?"

"2 Master."

"Well if you are a good slave I'll feed you once a day. Now I have to name you......"

"I have a name...." I snapped. He lost his smirk and leaned forward.

"Then tell me."

"Bianca."

"Bianca huh? Who named you that? You're previous Master?"

"My..... My family."

"Family..... So you did have a life."

I finished eating as much as I could. Suddenly, I noticed Master stalking up to me and smirking. I got up and walked away from him but he super sped to me. I gasped and took a few steps back and he easily noticed I was intimidated by him. He grabbed me with a sadistic smile showing and licking his fangs.

"Now it's my turn to eat." He sank his fangs into me and I cried out in pain again. The familiarity of my child blood ran down my body and ruining the beautiful silk gown and shoes. I reacted quickly. I slapped Master Jackson which was the worst decision ever. I immediately put pressure on my neck crying. "You're gonna regret that pet."

His eyes became darker than than night. He slapped my already bruised face. I turned my head and held it right. He grabbed my hair making me scream as he threw me on the table and pinned me down by my throat. I was gasping and coughing fit air. It was a nightmare. My necklace was becoming bloody and Master Jackson's eyes and laughter was haunting me. He torturously ripped my skin off my neck and slurped up my blood. Once he was done I was coughing up blood and tried to crawl away only to fall off the table.

"Jamal! Take her back to the basement."

"Yes sir!" He came and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. I left a trail of blood across the room and I heard Master Jackson scoff. He went into the kitchen where Toby came in.

"Well...... What did I spend my money on?" Michael asked.

"The auctioneers said she had never been owned before. She is a fighter. She injured a few of their guards. Picky eater. She has been drained before."

"Is that so? I want the first one to drain her. I thought they were never allowed to touch their stock."

"Apparently this one does."

Michael hugged and growled.

"Since my product was damaged before I bought it, I will keep her but have my money back."

He walked out angrily to see if I was awake and inspect me. Michael went downstairs to see me coughing up blood in my sleep and my open wounds seeping with blood. He groaned and bit into his wrist forcing me to drink his own blood. With one gulp, my bruises were fine and my wounds are healed. Then I passed out on my dirty bed. He noticed my necklace. He slightly lifted it up and saw the picture of Jacob. He took off my necklace and put it in his pocket. He lifted me up in his arms and carried me into his room. I thought it was a dream when I felt my body laying in the soft feather filled bed.

Then I dreamt of my past once more.