Chapter 8

Master Edward seemed to have alot of dominant power over Michael. As I came down the stairs, Michael's Brown eyes glared into my soul.

"Thank you for your service Michael." Edward smirked as he took my hand and kissed it softly.

"I had no choice." He told him with a hard glare. He eyed me hungrily. Michael's eyes turned so red that it was fire itself. Suddenly, Edward's phone rang.

"Excuse me for one moment." He walked outside into the rainy night. Michael came over to me and smirked.

"Listen to me........" I turned my back to him. Why should I listen to him? Suddenly he hung the broken locket right in front of my face. It was not dirty and dull anymore. I gasped and tried to take it but Michael playfully pulled it away. "Listen and you'll get it back." I slapped him as hard I could but all he did was laugh. "I'll let you have that one my dear."

"Give....it.....back....."

"Edward will not help you find your brother. He hunts humans. He doesn't retrieved them. You think I am evil? He is the worst."

"I think he is sweet."

"I think you're out of your dame mind woman."

"You have no say about my life anymore. You sold me."

"I didn't want too okay? He's my maker. He forced me."

"Oh yeah right he forced you. I don't believe you. You say that you are a saint......but really you are the worst. The devil." Master Edward came back and smirked kissing my hand.

"My darling."

"Yes master?"

"Shall we?"

"Yes master." I slightly bowed and walked ahead of him.

"I was her Master first!" Michael yelled super running towards the door and facing Edward.

"Calm yourself. Do as I say."

"You released me a long time ago! Shes mine! You hypnotized me! She's still mine!"

"Michael......" He growled getting in his face. I saw both of their eyes turned from red to black.

"Bianca! Come with me! Edward is lying!"

"What?!" All of a sudden I felt a force pulling me outside.

"Leave Bianca!" Edward ordered me.

All of a sudden I saw Michel jump on Edward. I saw blood and heard bones cracking and punches being thrown. I just ran like Michael told me. I heard growls and roars. I didn't want to stop knowing that any minute could be my last. I ran into the dark night and escaped into forest. I panted and cried hoping that my misery could end. I touched my heart then I started to talk to myself.

"Come on Jacob. I need a way out." I looked around and saw the stable and smirked. "Bingo." I ran up the stable and found the most beautiful large horse ever. I saddled up the horse as quickly as possible, and I think he could tell that I was human and that I wasn't going to feed on him.

I bursted out of the stable and ran out on the horse and got off the property. The gates were closed. I heard voices coming from the mansion.

Guards.

I panicked.

I got off the horse.

"Run little one. Save me like I saved you." I slapped his bottom and he neighed. He ran off.

The guards heard the horse and ran towards it.

"She's over there!" They yelled running after the horse.

I sighed in relief and climbed over the gate with as much stregth as I could. For the firat time in months I was put of the estate. I took Michael's advice and ran into the woods. I was scared and cold. I tumbled and tripped over many things covering myself in dirt. I groaned in pain and I saw a shadow step over me.

"No......no......"

"Ssh......" The voice told me calmly. "I got you." his voice was familiar. So familiar. I noticed red eyes and that they changed to brown so quickly.

"Michael......." That was when I saw darkness. When I woke up, I was bundled up in a coat. I looked around as I felt my head bang.

"Ow." I touch my chest and felt something familiar. I gasped and smiled softly. "Oh my God....."

"I put it on you while you were sleeping." Michael said as he sharpened his bloody knife. I covered the bear skin on my body. "Relax I'm not gonna hurt you. If I wanted to kill you or let you die I would've let you be with Edward." I couldn't believe he saved my life. The man who gave me nightmares. No.......not man. The bloodsucker who tortured me. I just stared at him and he smirked and chuckled shaking his head. "Well don't thank me or anything."

"Oh....ummm......"

"Psh.......typical human." He sighed getting up and bitting into his wrist. It began to drip and he offered his blood to me. "You need it. You're hurt." I noticed my side was bleeding and I couldn't believe that I was not in pain. I leaned in to drink some of his blood. I moaned at the taste of Michael. His blood was deliciously hot and smooth. He softly pulled away.

"I'm surprised they didn't follow me." I said licking my lips. Michael glared at me with dark brown eyes.

"It's because my scent is stronger than yours. Once you are with me you are safe."

"Why.......why did you sold me to Edward?"

"I never did. I was hypnotized. He's my maker. He still has control over me. Look your blood is very rare. Vampire get addicted to it eadily. That's why you rarely see or hear about sweet bloods. Why did you think I paid so much for you? All the sweetboods appeared to have ran away to a disclosed location in Antarctica. Too dangerous for vampire. We will freeze and crack."

"Look.......Master Jackson."

"Just Michael. Okay? I want you to call me Michael Bianca." I gulped and played with the blanket.

"Michael....... I cannot stay here any longer. I need to find my brother. I know he is alive."

"What's in it for me sweetness?" He looked at me licking the blood off from the knife.

"If we do not find him or if we find out that he's.......dead, then I will continue to be your slave. My blood would only belong to you to drink."

"Hmmm......."