Liam And His Big Fat Mouth.

The decor in this place is probably too dingy, but we somehow always end up in here. The smell of stale beer mats, sweet smell of tap Coca Cola and probably sticky carpets is the only thing that greets us, but it's the smell of the pub. Our pub

"She sounds proper filthy, mate," Zayn smirks at Niall. "What a slut."

I roll my green eyes, thoughts of our pub being so rudely interrupted. Nialls probably telling Zayn about a girl he fucked recently. Niall is always pulling girls; it is something he is good at and he is proud of it. He'll tell anyone who wants to hear it as well.

I ignore the rest of the conversation, deciding I don't need to know any more. I am very gay. It isn't very likely I will get aroused by anything he is saying, not like Zayn. Those two are perverts.

"You pulled anyone recently, Harry?" Niall calls over.

I frown at the unusual question. Its more than likely that he is just being polite, wanting to include me in the conversation.

I pull often. But I don't need people knowing. I'm unsure if I'm ashamed of the fact I do, or more that I'm not either.

I sigh.

"Even if I had, I wouldn't tell everyone, Niall."

He laughs, grinning his white smile and his blue eyes sparkling playfully.

"Are you jealous, Haz?"

I scoff.

"Oh, I just love vaginas and stuff." I sarcastically say, looking at him.

I can't help but smile though. He looks cheeky, and I'm too affected by it.

"I'll leave all the cocks to you, H, I promise." Niall jokes.

I touch my hand to my chest, as if I am touched.

"Wow, cheers Niall," I smile. "Thanks."

He chuckles before looking behind me, eyeing the entrance of the pub. I follow his gaze to spot Louis coming over with his girlfriend, Eleanor. She is beautiful, anyone can see that. Even me.

But my eyes aren't on her. No. They are on the gorgeous creature clinging onto her arm.

Louis Tomlinson.

He looks like a God today, his feathery brown hair somewhat sun bleached, messily pushed to the side, flicking up at the back, exactly how I like it. His sunglasses framing his face, his mouth open with a laugh, showing his white teeth. His chest tattoos peeking out from the top of his white vest, his arms hidden by a green jacket. His legs in shorts, showing off his toned calves, slender ankles, and poorly hiding what he holds in his boxers.

I look away and down at my phone. My heart aching because I want him to be mine. My cock filling because he is such a sight to behold. I wish he didn't affect me, he just does.

"Hey, lads," He calls over in his northern accent, jolly. "What you up to sitting in here? Get outside, it's really nice."

You're really nice. I internally sigh at my own pathetic internal monologue.

"Just sitting here talking about girls and vaginas." Niall's smirks, winking at me, Louis pushing his sunglasses onto his feathery hair, sitting down opposite my single chair.

His sharp blue eyes dart to me, giving me a small smile of welcome. Always attractive, of course.

"Surely not, Harry?" He jokes, smirking.

God. Don't you know you're an angel?

I roll my eyes at his comment.

"Yes," My deep voice drawls. "Coincidentally all my favourite things."