I Shouldn't Be Allowed To Drink.

It's now Wednesday, and I'm growing bored. I haven't had sex since Sunday, and that's a long time for me, and my body knows it.

I'm getting snappy at my colleagues, getting random boners at work, and my mind is elsewhere.

Louis. I hadn't see him since the Sunday, and he hadn't text me or anything.

Surprised? Not me.

I plan on pulling tonight. Who gives a shit about Louis? He can fuck his girlfriend as much as he wants.

I almost crush my mouse at remembering fingering Louis on the sinks in that shower room out of nowhere, the little gasps I never would've expected. Fuck.

No. Fuck him.

(I wish).

Finishing the day, I bid my colleagues a jolly farewell (sort of), and head back home, eager to get back out. I change into a pair of skinny jeans, a dark shirt which I leave mostly open, and pull on a pair of boots. I'm pulling whether I kill myself doing it or not.

I put on some of my cologne that I leave for such occasions, and grab my wallet. I'm ready.

I need to have sex, more importantly, I was going to get it.

~~~~~

Three hours later, I'm extremely drunk, but I've managed to pull this hot blonde guy, only slightly shorter than me.

"God, you're hot," I moan in between kissing him in the lift up to my flat. "Can't wait for you to fuck me."

He moans, quite deeply, but somehow that's sexier. I want to hear it again.

"I can feel how hard you are, right here," I breathe, and I press my palm into his cock. "Is this for me?"

"Yeah." His manly voice replies, and I smirk.

I knew it but I still needed to hear it anyway.

"Saw you watching me across the room tonight, wanted me to notice you, right?" I bite into his ear. He takes in a breath from it, and nods. "How could I miss you with those tattoos?"

I curl my fingers around his arms, gripping into the dark tattoos spilling from his tshirt. I really fucking love tattoos.

He moans gently, and I start sucking at his neck because I can. I grind into him, and his hands claw at my hair and back, groaning with each touch of my mouth.

I inspect my handy work, I've made a lot of marks already. This is what I would do to Louis if I could.

Stop thinking about Louis, and about this gorgeous man in front of you.

The lift opens and he pushes me out, pressing his hands under my shirt, my muscles jumping at his cold hands.

He forces me into the nearest wall, needing to kiss me a little longer apparently. He smells amazing, and my toes curl at the excitement of having him want me. I can almost taste it.

He drags me to my door, using my key to frantically try and get in, and he forces me in before I press him back against it, making him moan out, his hands tight in my hair.

"You sound so good," I rasp, leaving his lips to suck at his neck again.

"Not as good as you're gonna sound like when I get you in bed." He retaliates.

I whine, deeply but probably too loud. I suck lower on his neck, eager to ruin his skin for anyone else and to match the marked skin he already has. My hands cupping at his hair and groin, making him throw his head further back for me.