Getting Intimate. *

"Your hair looks so nice up like that," Nathan smiles, tucking a stray hair behind my ear. "When did you first decide to do that?"

I blush hard at the touch of his fingers on my ear.

"It just - gets in the way," I smile because he's giving me that look. "It annoys me sometimes."

He grins.

"It's beautiful," He says before frowning. "Although, I can't decide whether I want to see it down or up."

I smile.

"You can see it both ways, whenever you want." I say, before blushing. It's the most forward I've been with him.

He chuckles though.

"Suggestive," He grins before his smile turns into something sexier, completely blowing my mind. "Do you usually talk like that?"

I pout.

"Can I be honest with you?" I frown. "Even if you walk out, I have to tell you the truth."

He cocks his beautiful head, concerned.

"Of course."

"Since my last boyfriend, I've - I slept around a fair bit," I blush, looking down. "I haven't dated in over two years, and just needed-,"

"You needed the intimacy?" He asks and I look back up to his face, his features soft.

"Yeah, I just-," I go to play with my hair but it's not there, so I move to my shirt. "I'm sorry."

He puffs air out of his nose, amused.

"Why are you sorry?" He sounds confused. His face looks beautifully fond, just for me and it makes my heart flutter. "Don't be. I like honesty," He smiles, before his eyes turn playful. "So you talk dirty then?"

His grin is unbelievably sexy, and it makes my breath catch.

"Usually," I smile back, cocking my head. "It gives me more confidence."

He licks his lips before answering, catching my eye.

"I'd ask you to do it now," He smirks. "But it's too early for me to have sex with you," I internally flinch at the word. "And I couldn't do anything in the middle of this restaurant."

I open my mouth to say something like 'I could suck you off under this table' or 'I could eat you out in the toilets', but I close my mouth, trying not to laugh at his smile.

"You were going to do it!" He grins. "I think you're brilliant."

The compliment goes straight to my head, making me blush. 

We've had two more dates, this being our fourth, and it's been so nice. We were always texting, and talked on the phone late into the night. He treats me so well, and I'm very fond of him.

What? I don't want to be thinking about love just yet. Not with my emotions still struggling to get over Louis.

"You wanna leave?" He asks, and I nod. "What are you up to now?"

"Nothing," I respond when we get out of the restaurant. "You?"

"Nothing." He smiles. "Does that mean I can finally steal you and lock you up?"

I blush, but laugh anyway.

"If you want to," I smirk, winking. "Your place or mine?"

It throws him off, I can see it.