Epilogue... Or Whatever. *

I rouse, feeling lips tracing across my shoulders. I'm barely surfacing to the world, but my cock is already awake, desperately begging me to wake up quicker.

I can feel the soft skin of his lips, moving back and forth slowly, his bottom lip gripping and sliding occasionally, his mouth just open a little but it feels so nice. I take in his position, my eyes closed. He's half on me; his chest half on mine, half on his bed. His left arm curling around my stomach, holding me close, his delicious waist pressed into mine. His beautiful thigh is wrapped over me, his hard cock pressed into my thigh. The pressure from his leg, and the gentle skimming of his lips is arousing me beyond belief, bringing me to the world hard and ready.

"Do you have any idea how good that feels?" I ask, voice deep from sleep. I still exhausted from last night.

We've been seeing each other for a month now. Officially. Last night, we spent the first night as a couple making love, kissing and reuniting. It was perfect and the best sex I'd ever had.

I am so in love. This is completely different to Nathan. I feel a little bad, but me and Louis are meant to be.

Too romantic? Soppy?

Fuck off. You should know me by now.

"Is it as good as you feel against my lips?" Louis rasps, making my cock jump against his thigh.

I run my hand up it, enjoying how I could do this now. He is mine.

"Better," I moan, feeling his skin. "You're perfect."

I compliment him often because believe it or not Louis still doesn't feel gorgeous and that is my mission. Like it was Nathan's mission to get my confidence back.

"No, you are," He grins and I feel it against my shoulder. "I can't believe I get to have you like this. For real. And not having wet dreams."

I huff a laugh that drops to a moan as his lips move into my neck, kissing a gentle path up to my ear sensually. Who knew Louis could be loving like this?

"I can't believe you're kissing me like this," I admit, breath feeling heated. "Your lips feel so nice."

"Yeah?" He asks, the way he does, and my cock twitches again.

I hum.

"I'm glad because they missed you for three years," He breathes into my neck. I'm utterly gone for Louis and I don't have to hide it now. "You and your perfect, pretty body."

Pretty.

Still sounds odd to me 3 years on.

The compliment goes straight to my head though, hand playing with his thigh, loving the way his skin feels. What always gets me is the thigh tattoo Louis got. I almost came in my pants when I saw it the first time. Hell, I could probably come right now, if I wanted to.

I roll us over so I'm on top of him, his lips forced from my neck. He looks so beautiful in the morning, I've decided.

"So beautiful," I smile, kissing down his jaw, right into his neck. "Most beautiful man in the world. And you're all mine."

I suck hard into the side of his neck, and he jumps because he doesn't expect it. He moans loudly, and my heart jumps. I'm finally being able to mark him.

"Harry." He breathes out so, so beautifully.

And apparently he likes it too.

I take my time and do them across his incredible collar bones, underlining his chest tattoo, down his stomach, both hips this time, and down his navel. His cock looks so pretty and pink, I just wanna lick it.

But I don't because I wanna lick somewhere else. Somewhere he wanted to know about before, 3 years ago.

I grab the underside of his legs, pulling him apart and I just dive straight in because I don't want him to expect it.

He doesn't.

"Oh, fuck!" He shouts loudly. "Oh... fuck."

I spread him further, just licking at it hard and slow, dipping in and out, swirling and just. Wow. He's born to have this done to him.

With the way he's calling out, his back arching every now and then, he could make any man come in their pants.

He keeps swearing, hicupping them out like Tourette's, and I could just do this forever.

I can't though, because he's so close I can feel it. The clenching against my tongue, his arse twitching, his legs shaking deliciously and I love it.

I push a finger against where I'm licking, easily lubricating and swallowing my index finger making him call out.

"Fuck. Oh God, fucking fuck." Spills from his lips, his cheeks flushed.

I lick around the finger, dipping in and out lazily, but he loves it. I can feel the sharp clench. He's close.

I deepen my assault, his breathing harsh, face contorting with primal pleasure. I swirl my finger and his leg jumps, grunting.

I do it over and over, until he finally releases, grabbing his own hair, coming so hard, painting his heaving stomach. 

He struggles with his breathing, almost looking pained at trying to get his breath back. I move forward, licking up his chest to clean his release, dipping into his neck just to kiss him.

Looking down and seeing him covered with red marks makes me so much harder. I grit my teeth to stop me from taking him like I want to.

"Do you have any idea how good you look?" I say, watching as he struggles to open his eyes.

"Fucking hell," He closes his eyes, slowly giving me a smile. "That was - why aren't you always doing that?"

I laugh, kissing his chest fondly.

"Shut up laughing and fuck me." He tugs me up by my hair, our mouths colliding.

"Ask nicely."

I receive a sharp kick to my hip, making me call out.

"Ow!"

He tugs me in by his foot under my arse, my cock forced to grind in but it makes me forget the pain.

"I don't beg," He kisses me. "So fuck me."

"Okay, okay," I rush, trying to grab the lube from where it didn't leave the bed from last night. "Fuck."

"I love you, dork." He laughs.

I grin, loving that more with each time he says it. I lube up my fingers, moving to press my lips against his as I gently press my fingers where he wants me to go, rewarded with his soft smirk.

"I love you too."

~~ the end ~~