On The Way Home...

"So Louis calls to me, 'pass', and there's no way I'm passing the ball to him because he'll just ruin my chances to score a goal," Niall laughs on the journey home. "He'd only score instead, and I want my name on the score sheet."

"You never score." Louis jokes, and I smile at the two bantering.

"Hey, that's not true, Louis. Don't lie." He snaps back.

"Okay, sorry," Louis laughs. "You never score in a match."

The guys laugh at Niall's face, and I chuckle at their humour.

"Okay, mate?" Liam quietly asks next to me, pressing at my arm.

"Yeah." I smile.

I'm fine. I can still feel Louis from this morning, but yeah, that's not a bad thing.

"Put some music on, H," Niall calls out. "I'm up for a sing-song."

"Sure," I smile. "But count me out."

I turn the radio onto some generic station, and Niall starts singing along.

"Go on, Harry," Liam pushes my arm. "Sing like you do when you think you're alone."

I blush. Why would he say something like that?

Oh yeah. Because it's Liam.

"No."

"Harry is an amazing singer, by the way," Liam says, looking back. "But he only sings in his bedroom."

"No, I never sing." I smile.

"You sing with me through the door," He laughs. "We duet."

He looks smug, as if everyone should be jealous of that.

"Okay, sometimes I may hum a tune every now and then." I laugh.

"I'll trick you into showing the guys one day." He grins at me and I roll my eyes behind my sunglasses.

"Please don't," I say, feeling awkward. "I just really like singing to myself."

"I really wanna hear it now," Niall groans. "I'm so impatient."

I laugh.

"I don't care, I'm not singing for you," I joke. "Wait, I will, if you finally let me into your heart. Or your pants."

Louis cackles, his white smile on show. So beautiful.

"I love this," He grins. "I love other people making fun out of you, Ni."

Niall frowns.

"I don't."

We make it back into London, spending most of our journey back bullying Niall, who whines back. Zayn spends most of it asleep, his cheek pressed against the glass. I spend my journey with my eyes mostly on Louis, because I'll have to let him go now.

"Harry?" Liam calls out.

"What?"

"You missed the turn off." He calls over, and I frown.

My head was in the clouds.

"Oh, sorry." I say, confused.

"You were in your own world then," Liam laughs. "What were you thinking about?"

Louis.

"Let me guess?" Niall calls out. "Sex. Everyone's thinking about sex."

I shake my head, smirking. I lick my lips.

"Maybe." I say, neither confirming or denying what he said.

Looking at Louis in the mirror, he's staring at me.

He spent most of the journey back like this, and I spent most of it hard from his blue eyes. He must know what he does to me, right?

I pull back into Niall's and Louis' road, and I cringe seeing Eleanor waiting for Louis. She stand there with her skinny jeans and cute low cut top, and my chest becomes tight from how beautiful she looks. The evening sun shines off her dark hair, and she looks like a fucking angel. I swallow. I'm the devil for what I've done. I am.

"She's beautiful." I blurt as I pull up, and I blush because I want to take it back.

Liam ruffles up my hair, as I look at Louis in the mirror. He looks over at her, before meeting my eyes again. I don't think he can even see them, but it feels like he's burning my soul.

"She is," Liam says. "But, and no offence Louis, she is wearing make up."

I doesn't make me feel better. This is the bit where he runs into her arms, and I'm left behind.

"I'm hungry," Niall groans suddenly. "You wanna get a takeout, Lou?"

"Sure, I'll ask El, yeah?" He smiles a little, scratching his beautifully messy hair.

"Well, that's my cue lads," Niall grins. "Food ahoy. See you all later, Harry I'll text you."

He pats my shoulder before getting out of the car.

"Right, I'll see you during the week, Liam," Louis smiles. "Tell Zayn I said goodbye," He looks at the sleeping lad. "I'll see you later, Haz. Cheers for an amazing weekend. Bye."

"Bye!" Liam calls, as Louis gets out.

My hands grip around the steering wheel, watching as she runs up to him, meeting him halfway, throwing her arms around his head, and he grins as he pulls her in. He kisses her cheeks and her nose, and that's when I decide I've had enough.

I pull away, and focus on the car journey ahead. I get Zayn home, and I take me and Liam to ours.

Cheers for the amazing weekend.

Really? That's all I get? Fuck Louis.

Fuck him, and his beauty, and his great sex. But mostly fuck him for cheating, and using me.

I'm gonna get an early night," I explain to Liam as we get in, throwing my bag down. "I have work."

"Sure, man. Night." He dismisses me, walking to the kitchen.

I don't really want to go back to work after the weekend I've just had, but I really can use the distraction. It means I probably won't see Louis for a week, but it's better that way. He can go back to being in love with his girlfriend, and I can go back to being alone.

I sigh, and lay on my bed until sleep finally takes me.