Well, This Is Awkward.

Light from my window shines onto my pillow and I wonder how light travels so far, through space, just to land on one square of my pillow in London and directly into my eyes.

Go away, Sun!

I roll away from it, groaning at the pounding in my head. And the ache in my arse.

Yeah, that was some really good sex

I sit up sharply, everything that happened last night running through my head. Talking dirty to Louis. Louis kissing me. Louis fingering me. Louis had sex with me.

Louis.

I look to my side and he isn't there. Of course not. Naturally, I assumed he would freak out, and leave me here alone in the morning. There's no sign of his clothes, only a used condom on the middle of the floor that gives me evidence he'd even been here.

I flop back down. This is bad. He cheated on his girlfriend. I did all of that knowing he was hers. Well, he was as much to blame for it.

God, it was good, though. Really good. He has such a nice body, and I am getting hard thinking about it. Jesus. I thought I was crushing on him before, but I was sure I'd get a boner every time I saw him now.

Would he even want to see me? We couldn't really get out of it. Our group of friends were too close knit. Niall was his best friend, and my best friend was Liam. Those two were childhood friends, and we met Zayn in Uni. We always got together, at least once a week, to drink or just play games. It was nice.

How would I talk to him? 'Oh, hi, Louis. Do you remember when you made me come three times, and made me cry?'. That wouldn't go down well, surely.

'Oh, hi, Harry. I cheated on Eleanor with you, and I don't think we can be friends.'

I'm sure that would be his response. The idea makes me groan. I decide to get up and face the day. I have work tomorrow and I don't want to ruin my sleep by sleeping all day today. The thought sounds appealing though.

I try to stand up from the bed but hiss, looking at where the sheets caught my sides, realising that Louis didn't just grab me last night when he came. I have nail marks on each side, next to an odd love bite I didn't realise he made. How the fuck will I hide this?

Fucking Louis. Being so hot and shit, almost breaking my arse.

Prick.

Sexy prick.

I shower and sit in the lounge, eating a bowl of cereal because I can't be bothered to make anything else substantial.

"You look nice," Liam says sarcastically, walking in from outside, checking me out sitting in just my boxers, my hair wet. "You drink much?"

"Too much." I groan, voice too deep from drinking. "You only just got back?"

He smirks.

"Yeah," He laughs, voice sounding happy. "Need to quickly shower, I'm going back out."

I grin back at him. Liam doesn't pull girls often, so it's nice to see him talking about it.

"Up to much?" I say, shovelling more of my cereal in my mouth.

"Just shopping with Louis and Niall," He explains. "Wanna come?"

I think it through. Louis won't want me there. No way. It would be too awkward, right? And I'm not sure if I can even walk without Niall making a joke about it.

"Nope," I shrug. "Too hungover."

"Fair enough," He smiles. "You do look like shit."

"Oi, that's not very nice." I laugh, pretending to look shocked.