And Why Would I Go And Say That?

I pull a few days later, desperately pushing into my flat at 22:35pm, and ignoring Liam's whine of protest.

I've pulled a slightly taller guy than me, red haired and hot, and I'm excited to do this.

Waking up the next day and leaving my room, Liam gives me a shitty look from the kitchen.

"What?" I frown.

"You know what." He grimaces.

"Am I being oblivious?" I question, thinking I should know.

"You keeping me up half the night fucking. Like seriously Harry. You were too loud."

I chuckle.

"I can't help it if I'm a great bottom."

He rolls his eyes.

"You have a massive ego, you know?" Liam jokes.

"Yeah, and a massive d-,"

He groans over what I was going to say.

"Just. Don't." He frowns, grossed out. I just laugh at him.

I push past him to get some water, really thirsty from drinking last night. I gulp it down in one go, not realising how badly I needed it.

"Road trip?" He suddenly asks and I whip my head around. I smirk.

"Yeah, okay," I say, excited. "Where to?"

"The guys were thinking of camping, and it is the weekend?" He leaves it like a question.

"I'm in, let me get dressed."

~~~~~

Getting in my car, because everyone preferred when I drove, me and Liam make our way to Nialls flat where we would pick him, Louis and Zayn up.

It will be the first time I see Louis in a week, and maybe the first time we'd talk. We couldn't hide it in front of the guys, we needed to look casual.

Pulling up, I'm glad I'm wearing sunglasses because I'm severely checking his body out. He wears a loose vest, not the same one as when we fucked, and a pair of long shorts. His hair messy as per usual, and his chin even scruffier than before. Jesus. It makes me subconsciously lick my lips.

I would've much preferred that in my bed last night.

"Harry," Niall exclaims. "I missed you."

"Hey, I missed you too, buddy." I laugh.

"You alright guys?" Zayn gets in and we greet him back.

"Hey, Li. Hey, Haz." Louis says, being the last to get in the car.

He's seated exactly where I can look at him in the rear view mirror. Unfair on my cock.

"Hey, man." Liam says.

"Hey, Lou." I respond.

God. Isn't he just lovely?

"Did you convince Eleanor to come?" Liam suddenly asks and I try not to frown.

Eleanor? I don't want her to go.

"Eleanor?" Niall groans and it makes me smile. "But this is a guys weekend. I don't want a girl going."

"Then why are you coming?" Zayn retaliates and we all laugh. I start the ignition, and drive away.

"Rude."

When Louis tells us she isn't coming, I relax, Niall stops whining. They laugh and joke until we get to the motorway, and I can press harder on the ignition.