Just When I Thought You Couldn't Break It Again.

Everything is going well for around two months. Me and Nathan continue what we do. He's a brilliant boyfriend, a fantastic friend, and a extremely potent lover. I'm blown away by how good things are.

Me and Louis seem to be okay. There are times I notice him looking at me, but I do it, too. I can't help it. He's just so beautiful. It's like observing a Greek statue for me. I could watch all day.

"I'm moving back to Donny," He tells us all one Saturday night, and I feel my heart shatter. "I have a job up there, and a mate has offered me to live with him."

What the-? No Louis?

Niall appears to already know, but they are best friends.

"Really?" Liam frowns. "That's far away from London."

"I just - I need time away from here," He says. "It's time for me to move on."

His eyes flicker to mine, and I know it's because I told him it was time I moved on.

"You'll visit us?" Zayn asks and Louis nods.

"If you wanna see me." He smiles, but it's fake. I know Louis.

I have to leave. I don't know what to say, how to act when the love of my life is just leaving.

Love of your life?

What about Nathan?

I need to see Nathan. He'll hold me, make me feel better.

I pick up my phone, desperate to hear his voice. I stand up, pressing dial.

It rings a couple of times but he answers like he always does.

"Hey, angel, are you alright?" He asks.

"I don't know," I admit. "I need to see you."

"Okay, Harry. I'll come and get you."

He hangs up and I look down at the floor.

"Are you okay?" Niall asks. I frown.

"I can't believe you're leaving," I look at Louis, who just stares back. "When are you going?"

"Next week."

"Next week?" Liam calls over, incredulous. "I'm not prepared for that."

Neither am I.

"You'll still see me." He says, but I know I won't. There's something about the way he looks at me.

"Fuck. I'm - I'm going to the toilet." I say, my chest hurting.

"Harry." He calls, but I keep going.

I grab at my hair by the toilet door, angry and upset. How can he do this to me?

He's not yours. Stop being so pathetic.

"Harry," He says, pacing up to me. "I have to go. I can't do this anymore."

"Do what?" I snap.

"I can't watch you be with someone else," He admits, making my heart hurt. "It's hurting me."

"So now you know how it feels, yeah? How I felt every day. The longing. The continuous heart break," I hiss. "You'll never see me again. I can see it in your eyes."

He looks away, eyes tearing up.

"No," He agrees sadly, and my stomach drops. "Because I'm not good for you, and you deserve Nathan. He's perfect."

"You're perfect." I argue, annoyed.

"But you have Nathan," He continues. "Stay with him. Love him well because you're good at that, Haz."

Haz.

"So I'm not allowed to see you ever again?" My chest catches, and my heart is breaking all over again.

"No." He answers, his voice thick.

I stare at him, growing angrier by the minute. How dare he?

"Okay," I grit my teeth. "So this is good bye, then. I hope you find someone who loves you like I did. I hope you have a lovely life," My voice breaks. "I hope you enjoy every part of it, yeah? Good bye, Louis Tomlinson."

I walk away, so upset, and I ignore the boys calling to me as I leave the house.

I crash straight into a familiar chest, his scent bringing tears to my eyes.

"Angel?" He sounds concerned.

I push my face into his chest, and just cry, and he holds me. He strokes at my hair, rubbing my back and I'm so lucky to have him. I love him so much.

"I love you." I cry.

"Shh," He whispers into my hair. "I love you, too."

"Please, take me away from here," I weep. "I can't-,"

"Sure, come on."

For the rest of that night, I cry and admit to Nathan how things had been with Louis before us. He looks sad, but understanding. I don't deserve any of it.

"Are you sure you shouldn't just be with him?" He asks, voice thick. My head whips up to his face from his chest.

"No," I frown. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You're worth more than any person."

He kisses my forehead.

"You're so beautiful, even more when you've cried," He says. "I'm sorry he's leaving. And I'm sorry for what happened between you. Are you sure you want to be mine?"

I move to straddle his thighs, cupping his face.

"Nathan, I'm so in love with you," I urge, his eyes vulnerable. I never want to see this look in his eyes again. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Is that crazy?"

Apparently it's not because his lips meet mine hard and passionately, taking my breath away.

"I'll love you until I can't breathe," He says, ironically out of breath. "Until I go blind."

We make love where we sit, and my heart starts trying to mend itself.

I'll never see Louis again, which is horrible, terrible, the worst thing.

But I have Nathan forever, and it's amazing, beautiful, fantastic.

What I need.